More New Ideas! :D

Share your original Slimepedia entries

More New Ideas! :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:58 pm

The Shiverburn Meadows: A vast stretch of frosty, cindering land inhabited by magnificent slimes who are constantly at war with each other, this area holds what may be a link to the history of the early Far, Far Range.

Ice Slime: This slime may be cold to the touch, but it has a warm heart. Except for when it battles its rival.

Slimeology: The frosty and slippery ice slime is one of the main inhabitants of the Shiverburn Meadows. They reside in igloos when they aren’t fighting. This slime possess the ability to freeze objects and other slimes temporarily using its icy breath. Ice slimes are ultra cold to the touch but have a warm side when you get to know them. It is also said to be a close relative of the puddle slime.

Plortonomics: Ice plorts are commonly used as advanced ice packs for keeping food and drinks cold, soothing wounds, and using them as freezing units in refrigerators and freezers. Ice packs and freezing units made with these plorts can last up to three to four years without melting!

On The Ranch: Because ice slime are so cold, a rancher cannot enter a corral containing an ice slime or any type of ice slime largo without taking frostbite damage. The new Heater upgrade is available for the corrals to warm up the ice slimes just a bit.

Frozen Peas: Most people would want these thawed and cooked, but ice slimes like them just the way they are.

Food Type: Veggie

Favored By: Ice Slime

About: Frozen Peas can be found in patches all over the icy side of the Shiverburn Meadows. They are quite common and that makes it less of a pain to ranch ice slimes. This veggie never thaws because of the unbearably cold climate of the icy side of the meadows.

On The Ranch: Deposit a Frozen Pea into a garden’s depositor to begin growing a large Frozen Pea crop of your very own!

Meteor Slime: Ever wanted to see a meteor shower but in slime style? Well this slime is the answer to that question. Just don't get caught up in the crossfire when it's battling its rival.

Slimeology: The Meteor slime is the other main inhabitant of the Shiverburn Meadows, and is a close relative of the Mosaic Slime and a brother of the fire slime. These slimes reside in micro volcanoes when they aren’t fighting. This slime is constantly at war with the Ice Slime. These two slime have had a bad history together. But nobody knows what started their feud. This slime has the ability to summon a short but powerful meteor storm that will melt all the ice on the icy side around it instantly.

Plortonomics: Meteor plorts are used by slime scientists to determine how powerful a meteor can really be. Superstitious ranchers have believed that keeping a meteor plort as a souvenir is a bad omen and will cause a large asteroid to hurl towards the earth. But obviously these ranchers are full of tarr goop and have no idea what they’re talking about.

On The Ranch: The Meteor slime is yet another tricky slime to manage. This slime will constantly be jumping up and then slowing raining back down to the ground like an actual meteor. The new Meteor Siren upgrade is available for the corrals to prevent the meteor slimes from causing a mini storm on your ranch.

Magma Cherry: As to how a cherry took on the properties of boiling hot magma, nobody knows…just don’t try and eat one if you know what’s good for you.

Food Type: Fruit

Favored By: Meteor Slime

About: This questionable fruit became ultra hot when its seeds were near a pit of boiling magma for too long. This food can only be consumed by a meteor slime or any meteor slime largo. Any other fruit eating slime that eats this smoldering fruit will burn its tongue and hop around more frantically trying to cool off its mouth. You can easily help out other fruit eating slimes after they’ve eaten a magma cherry by splashing them with fresh water.

New Resource: Meteor Chuck: This resource is primitive to the fiery side of the Shiverburn Meadows and is obtained by using a drill. Slime scientists study these size-varying chucks to get a better understanding of just what exactly makes up the lower levels of the fiery side of the meadows.

New Resource: Frosty Water: This shivering resource is exclusive to the icy side of the Shiverburn Meadows and is obtained by using a pump. Though this water is certainly not fit for drinking or bathing, its primary use is for making sure that big machines and contraptions don’t overheat and potentially explode.

New Resource: Elemental Hexacomb: This unusual form of hexacomb can be found on both sides of the Shiverburn Meadows and is obtained by using an apiary. It took on the properties of both fire and ice for an unknown reason. Nobody knows what created this special type of hexacomb, but it is widely believed that it was created by a special and long-forgotten species of bees that only inhabit the harsh and treacherous landscape of the Shiverburn Meadows.
Last edited by MisfortuneRising on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 14 times in total.
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: More New Ideas! :D

Postby Relentless » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:18 pm

Man, you are amazing! Maybe, just maybe, we could work together? I have some skills that are similar to yours.
The world's first unlicensed Slime Rancher community ideas writer. I display this title proudly - in front of my slimes.
Xbox One Gamertag: Omega1849

Look! An invite to the Slime Rancher Discord: https://discord.gg/bA3vArm
Relentless
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Relentless wrote:Man, you are amazing! Maybe, just maybe, we could work together? I have some skills that are similar to yours.

Sure thing! Show me your ideas! If you have steam, then search <color=orange> Dr. Galaxy and share your ideas with me! I'd love to hear them! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Crafter1300 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:11 am

Dude, your AMAZING AT THIS
Crafter Out (This was written 4 years ago but I'll keep it)
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby Relentless » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:34 pm

MisfortuneRising wrote:
Relentless wrote:Man, you are amazing! Maybe, just maybe, we could work together? I have some skills that are similar to yours.

Sure thing! Show me your ideas! If you have steam, then search <color=orange> Dr. Galaxy and share your ideas with me! I'd love to hear them! :D

I do have Steam! However, I'm confused on the username part. Is <color=orange> part of your username?
The world's first unlicensed Slime Rancher community ideas writer. I display this title proudly - in front of my slimes.

Relentless
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Nice idea!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Relentless wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

I do have Steam! However, I'm confused on the username part. Is <color=orange> part of your username?

It is. It's for a game called Shellshock Live. I'll change it to my username for here. So just search MisfortuneRising!
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Crafter1300 wrote:Dude, your AMAZING AT THIS

Thanks so much! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Relentless » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:33 pm

MisfortuneRising wrote:
Relentless wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

It is. It's for a game called Shellshock Live. I'll change it to my username for here. So just search MisfortuneRising!

We need to do it the other way around. My Steam username is Relentless.
The reason is my account is limited, thus I can't add you as a friend, but you can, and I'll still get the request.

Relentless
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Relentless wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:
Relentless wrote:
MisfortuneRising wrote:

We need to do it the other way around. My Steam username is Relentless.

The reason is my account is limited, thus I can't add you as a friend, but you can, and I'll still get the request.

I searched Relentless and there's like a billion of them. What's your profile picture?
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Relentless » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:19 pm

MisfortuneRising;

My profile picture is the elusive Golden Tarr Slime.

Relentless
Rancher

Postby MisfortuneRising » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:36 am

Relentless wrote:MisfortuneRising;

My profile picture is the elusive Golden Tarr Slime.

I'll take a look when I get out of school for the day! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Return to Slime Design