A thought for a whole new area (and slime)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

A thought for a whole new area (and slime)

Postby KlutchxKing518 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:39 am

I think we should be able to go to the moon. First, you need to get the lab. When you beat the game in the glass desert, you would unlock a rocket blueprint. You will need X amount of materials to build it, and it would be placed near the lab. To power your rocket, you need 30 quantum plorts. 30 Quantum plorts will be enough for 1 trip to the moon and back. Now, assuming that Beatrix has an astronaut helmet, she will need to equip it to stay on the moon. Once you reach the moon, you unlock blueprints for a moon base. You will have several parts that you can build to make a custom moon base. On the moon, there are star slimes in the sky. The star slimes will hurt Beatrix's eyes when you look directly at them, giving you a blinding effect for a little while, so you will need to have a special visor upgrade to look at them. They cant blind you when in a solar shielded corral. Star slimes also burn up unless on the moon or in a corral with a "space gas" upgrade. Another way to find star slimes, will be on a Shooting Star Event that happens every 50 days in the far far range. When on the Range, a few shooting star slimes will fall from the sky, and then the event will be over. If they dont have a solar shield on their corral, other slimes nearby will be agitated from the light. Star slimes will burn you when you touch them, doing a lot of damage, meaning star slimes are for the most skilled of ranchers. I put a lot of time into this idea and i would really like to know if it could possibly be implemented and would also appreciate some feedback. What do you think?
KlutchxKing518
Plort

Re: A thought for a whole new area (and slime)

Postby MisfortuneRising » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:27 am

That's a really epic idea! Great concepts! If you want, you can check out my ideas! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Return to Slime Design