New Slime, And new Place

Share your original Slimepedia entries

New Slime, And new Place

Postby Windnut17 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:30 pm

Hey, I love you're game Slime rancher So I decided to pitch my idea's For it, 1st Idea, Tar Gordo You could find this in the Tar Swamp (later in post) On the map, The only way to feed it is with slimes (go figure ) When it's full it explodes into various other Slime and a crate with the fruit that's in the swamp, If you use a Gordo snare You need 3 Slimy hen From the swamp to atract one. 2nd Idea, The tarr swamp, Which houses 2 slimes, Tarr and The Survival slime,I have 2 ideas for the survival slimes design either a scared looking slime in a tar costume or a slime with a tar paint or something on its body with small patches of green Which is there natural colour, also when there hit with water the camo paint is removed, but they only produce plorts when like this. Another feature of these slimes in that they run away from everything, except tarr, who are fooled by the discuise, they are extremely hard to catch because of this so you need to be slow. There favourite food are gleem beans. In the swamp tarr spawn very often and will eat any slimes except survival slimes, and will act as normal tarr do, in the swamp there are slimy hens, a pink slime looking hen (translucent ) , the vegetable from the swamp is Gleem beans, a small glowing pod on bushes they make all slimes that eat them glow for a while,There are also tar lakes, if you go into them you become really slow. There could also be a destroyed ranch overcome by the tarr, Thanks for taking the to read this, and thanks for making a great game
Windnut17
Plort

Return to Slime Design