New Area: The Cosmic Zone and new slimes

Share your original Slimepedia entries

New Area: The Cosmic Zone and new slimes

Postby iSpy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:42 am

The Cosmic Zone is a new zone of Slime Rancher. This dark place is home to Lunar Slimes and Solar Slimes, as wellas a few Quantum Slimes. This place is so dark it is only navigable with a light source.http://imgur.com/a/iWUmj
Lunar Slime Data:
Diet: Fruit and Veggies
Fav food: Astro Apple
Plort: Lunar Plort
Hostility: Not Hostile
Slimeology: These slimes represent the moon and are the counterpart to the Solar Slimes. Found only in the Cosmic Zone these are more common than Solar Slimes.
Rancher Risks: The lunar slimes pose a large threat to ranchers if they are angered. For they can use a Dark Flash that makes the area around you pitch black. If kept happy this will never be a problem.
Plortonomics: Lunar Plorts are necessary in a anti-gravity machine. This can help one reach special areas

Solar Slime Data:
Diet: Fruit and Veggies
Fav Food: Cosmic Cherries
Plort: Solar Plort
Hostilities: Not hostile
Slimeology: These slimes represent the sun and are the counterpart for the lunar slimes. Found in the Cosmic Zone they are less common than Lunar Slimes
Rancher Risks:If these slimes get angry they will chase the rancher while leaving a trail of fire in it's wake.
Plortonomics: Lunar Plorts are also necessary in a anti-gravity machine. This can help one reach special areas
iSpy
Plort

Re: New Area: The Cosmic Zone and new slimes

Postby CrookHookGames » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:14 pm

I like it! Welcome to the forums!
For every pioneer on every new frontier:
Be brave.
Be bold.
And stay wiggly
CrookHookGames
Rancher

Postby PioTendero » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Pretty interesting! How would you access the Cosmic Zone though? It'd also be cool if there would be a special interaction or occurance if you had solar/lunar largo
PioTendero
Chickadoo

Postby iSpy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:32 am

I actually plan to do a post very soon going in depth of all information about the cosmic zone
iSpy
Plort

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:24 am

I like it, but... see my profile pic? That's a solar Slime with planet Slimes going around it in orbit. But I'm not gonna discourage you, just warning you that others have similar ideas.
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)

SquillionthGamer
Keeper

Return to Slime Design