snowball slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

snowball slime

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:27 pm

"one is never enough"

diet: vegetables

favourite: iceberg lettuce

slimeology:
Found in the time tundra the snowball slime is a peculiar species. seemingly possesing normal qualitys of a slime. although when not protected from the sun. the snowball slime turns into a goopy mess which eventually finds its way back into the slime sea. these snowball slimes are unable to jump, due to their structure. instead they roll around collecting snow and debris along the way. without freezing temperatures and snow. this slime slowly disentegrates. due to their habitat they seem to loose their snow coating alot slower.

rancher risks:
Due to how difficult snow slimes are to house they are a pain to ranch

plortonomics:
ever want a refreshing beverage which never got warm? try putting some snowball slime plorts in it. refreshing and long lasting.

plort value:

time tundra:

"is it me or is time going slowe--F*$^@- is it me or is time going slower"

many strange anomalys occur in the time tundra. perhaps this was due to the previous beings which called the far far range home? perhaps it just has some strange super powers? no one knows for sure. but one thing we do know, is that time seems to slow down. one minute in normal time is 2 minutes in the time tundra!

new upgrades

"freezer"

makes your corral into a freezer, so you can house snowball slimes (you can also throw in fruit and vegetables, they decay 2x slower in the freezer corral

in order to add snow into your corral its advised you collect some (using your water upgrade from the vacpack. as snow is able to contained there) and shoot it into the freezer corral. when out of the corral it will quickly melt under the sun.

Contemplate slime

"what has my life turned into"

diet: none

favourite: none

slimeology:
a seemingly void slime. with no sense to eat. sleep or socialize. but what they lack in personality they make up for in stickyness. due to their behavior. you are able to stick them onto walls and to each other. creating makeshift "buildings". these slimes do not need to be fed. and will not become tarrs.

rancher risks:
N/A

plortonomics:
N/A
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Re: snowball slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:30 pm

Nice ideas!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Slime Design