Winter Slimes

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Winter Slimes

Postby SwagSebastianLOL » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:31 pm

Winter Slimes Should Be An Icy Looking Thats Main Coulor Is A Light Blue Tone It Will Have Spicky Icicles On Its Back Like The Crystal Slime, Its Diet Would Be Chickens And Its Favourite Food Should Be A Icy Chicken Witch Would Spawn In The Same place That The Winter Slimes Spawn.
Icy Hens Would Evolve From Icy Chicks (Icy Chikadoos.) Roostros Would Lay Icy Chicks If Its Near Icy Hens.
The Winter Slimes Should Be In A Snowy Mountain Area Called Frost Mountain Witch Would Have 2 Places To Buy Corrals And Coops etc. It would Be Purchasable For 2,340 Newbucks.
Winter Plorts Max Newbuck Price Would Be 234 And The Lowest Would be 37 The Main Price Would Be 90-120 Newbucks.
SwagSebastianLOL
Plort

Re: Winter Slimes

Postby PioTendero » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:50 am

I like this idea! I hope you don't mind me adding some ideas on this.

Since its in a winter area, it makes sense that the corral would be available in a winter area. But I also want to suggest a mechanic that would make it transferrable to the ranch but also make it difficult to maintain.

Since it's a winter slime, it needs to always stay in a cool temperature place so maybe it can emit a freezing effect wherever it goes anywhere outside the mountain so that it stops itself from overheating. Or simply that a special corral feature could be added but it could still have a freezing effect like how the crystal slimes emit crystals on the ground, and being in a hot area for too long without food or the cooling aid could either make it feral or hungry twice as fast.

Maybe the freezing effect could make it difficult to have around nearby crops and/or slimes and the player. Maybe the ice on the ground makes you unable to turn properly, and that the ice could destroy nearby crops and make nearby slimes cold so that they can't produce plorts. This makes it less effective to grow crops nearby the Winter slime corral.
PioTendero
Chickadoo

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:53 am

What risks would they have? You didn't explain that.
Welcome to the forums!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Spookz » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:03 pm

Risks could be Frostbite and slowing snow effect.
Spookz
Plort

Postby MantaKoi » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:48 am

What about a seal slime ?
Just cute, cute and cute !
Its favorite food could be a fish or a fruit like a frozen orange or other. And its plort could be a white plort with a little mustashe, not to expensive (about 50 Newbucks).
Attachments
original 2.jpg
original 2.jpg (97 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
MantaKoi
Plort

Return to Slime Design