Twisted Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Twisted Slime

Postby UhOhDaddy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:18 am

Before I start with my Slimepedia entry for the Twisted Slime I just want to say I'm new to the forum and if this idea has already been made up and posted PLEASE TELL ME! I don't want to steal ANYONE'S hard work. Please enjoy

Twisted Slime

Is that a Tabby Slime...? No wait... But it looks so similar...

Diet: Fruit

Favorite: Twangerines

Slimeology:
Your eyes are deceiving you. This is no Tabby Slime. If you take a closer look at it's mouth and eyes you can tell the difference. Not to mention their colors are the opposite of the Tabby Slime. Light stripes and darker grey body color. Just as curious as its cousin, the Twisted Slime loves to play and boop ranchers any chance they get. Just like the Tabby Slime, the Twisted Slime likes to play keep-a-way with your produce, but instead of fruits and veggies, it steals your henhens!

Rancher Risks:
Other than causing you to take a second look on what slime your actually seeing, the Twisted Slime is harmless. Other than running away with henhens to stash away for unknown reasons, they are pretty manageable around the ranch. Don't let them near their cousins though, as a fight will most likely break. (Due to the fact they love stealing each others food.)

Plortonomics:
Slime scientists are still testing on Twisted Plorts to see what benefits the plorts contain. Many tests have been taken to see how they affect people in their everyday life. Consuming the plort causes your smile and eyes to twist and turn wavy. While this may not be beneficial in any way, it does make for a good laugh!

To give everyone an idea of what this slime would look like (mouth and eyes), Mimikyu, which is a Pokemon, has the eyes and mouth that the Twisted Slime would have. I also got inspiration for the Twangerine from the fruit called "Buddhas Hand". That's how I feel the fruit should look, but maybe not be yellow.
Xbox GT: UhOhDaddy
IG - @uhhohdaddy
Twitter - @jackdaddyvi

Taken since 10/12/14 :)
UhOhDaddy
Plort

Re: Twisted Slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:39 am

Nice idea.
Welcome to the forums!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Deel » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:41 am

Good idea!
I like it.
Deel
Plort

Postby CrookHookGames » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:54 am

I like that idea a lot, but how do you get twangeriens
For every pioneer on every new frontier:
Be brave.
Be bold.
And stay wiggly
CrookHookGames
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:15 am

CrookHookGames wrote:I like that idea a lot, but how do you get twangeriens

A.. tree?
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby UhOhDaddy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:27 am

For those of you wondering I figured the Moss Blanket would be a good place for the "Twangerine". Maybe instead ff growing from the ground, they could come from high up in the tall trees. I think that would fit best.
Xbox GT: UhOhDaddy
IG - @uhhohdaddy
Twitter - @jackdaddyvi

Taken since 10/12/14 :)
UhOhDaddy
Plort

Return to Slime Design