Tarr cave and friendly tarr slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Tarr cave and friendly tarr slime

Postby XxxMaXis120xxX » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Friendly Tarr Slimes:
Rare variant of tarr that seems to be much friendly than their more common counterparts.
Slimepedia:
Now much safer!

Do not mistake with a normal tarr since these slime are much smaller and friendlier to both slimes and ranchers. They are a uncommon result of a tarr hiding and getting stuck behind rock, crystals and small cracks in the walls, as they will try to get out they shed most of their mass making them smaller. The reason of their sudden friendly behavior is unknown. However if not fed for long enough time they will start eating other slimes and evengo for cannibalism if there are no other slimes except for their fellow tarr slimes. Due to this it is recommended to frequently feed them.
Diet:
Meat and... slimes??

Plortonomics:
Even tho it very weakly resembles a plort due to its gluey nature, its rainblowly part can be used for all sorts of decorations and its outer blackish part can be used as both a fuel and a glue for fixing your childs toy. However it can be incredibly risky as if ANY slime or lagro will consuming it will Immediately result of a tarr forming (same will apply on tarr slimes eating a plort of an other slime) Due to this it is recommended not to have any other types of slimes in the nearby corrals.

Appearance:
A small smilling tarr with much friendlier expression similiar to a pink slime.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The tarr cave:

The only location where tarrs spawn naturaly and friendly tarr slimes are located because of the large amount of easily accessible hiding spots where tarrs can get stuck. It is still unknown why is this cave system populated primarily by tarrs. Puddle slimes will still apear since they are mostly made out of water and as we all know, tarrs hate water. Primordy oil is extremely common and is guaranteed to get extracted by your pumps. A weird shiny hens have for some reason settled in this spooky scary cave. They seem to be the favorite of the tarr slime.
XxxMaXis120xxX
Plort

Re: Tarr cave and friendly tarr slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Good ideas.
Welcome to the forums!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Slime Design