Phantom and Sludj Slimes!!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Phantom and Sludj Slimes!!

Postby CrookHookGames » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:56 am

Phantom Slimes:
If you don't feed a slime for 5 in game days (with the exception of fire, gordo and puddle slimes) it turns into a phantom slime and it has the ability to fly and does 10 damage to you every 3 seconds. The vacpack does nothing to it and it can't be outrun. The only way to turn it back to normal is to feed it.

Slimepedia:
Too Spooky For You

Phantom slimes are slimes that just haven't eaten in a while. They fly and damage you as an act of revenge for not being fed. If you feed one it will return to its normal state. An old legend once said phantom slimes were discovered by a mad scientist that was trying to create a slime monster, but that only happens in movies. Right?

Diet:
Source of slime's diet

Plortonomics:
Similar to feral slimes, phantom slimes give you the type of plorts corresponding to the type of slime the phantom slime is.

Appearance:
It looks just like the slime looked like becoming a phantom except for the fact it is now partially transparent.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Sludj:
A relative of tarr that hypnotizes slimes into coming near it. It doesn't jump as much as tarr but it is faster to make up for that. It is formed the same way as tarr but only has a 1 in 3 chance of spawning. Just like tarr, water is its greatest enemy.

Slimepedia:
Scary Lethal Ultimate Deceiving Jelly

The Sludj is a very close relative to tarr but sludj lure in prey with hypnosis and have a slightly different look. Their hypnosis doesn't work on ranchers but they will still eat you if possible. They also gave up eating chickens and started eating fruits and vegetables. Sludj are also more rare than tarr. People have speculated that this is because mother nature just prefers tarrs but people like crazy stories more so we blame aliens. Sludj don't like jumping as much as tarr but they do like to go really fast to catch up to their prey. Just like tarr, sludj hate water, and putting a sprinkler on your farms will stop them from eating all your crops.

Diet:
Slimes, Ranchers, Fruits, Veggies

Favorite:
Slimes

Appearance:
Similar to tarr, but smaller, has a purple tint, and no more rainbows

Slime's Appearance When Hypnotized:
Eyes look like a boom slime's eyes after exploding, but with purple glow
For every pioneer on every new frontier:
Be brave.
Be bold.
And stay wiggly
CrookHookGames
Rancher

Re: Phantom and Sludj Slimes!!

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:42 pm

Nice ideas!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Slime Design