Pooch slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Pooch slime

Postby Naybob » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:58 pm

It's raining tabby slimes and pooch slimes....

Diet:
Meat

Favorite:
Henhen

Slimeology:
These cute pooch woochies are a slime thats covered in fluffy warm fur.. These slimes are also very loyal too! They attempt to attack tabby slimes.. since they try to eat you? No one knows why but they do...

Rancher risks:
These slimes have a passion for hunting down and terrifying poor tabby slimes they can do this by barking or chasing, when a tabby is scarred by a pooch slime they will jump to incredible heights! Even sometimes breaking air nets... Another note is that it is IMPOSSIBLE to make a Tabby pooch largo

Plortonomics:
The pooch plorts are a great weed killer since they contain a harmful chemical to plants it's widely used on most farms along with tangle plorts the only bad thing is it killers all plants... and smells...

(Note from me) I own 2 dogs and when they produce the first type of "plort" it kills patches of grass so thats what inspired the Plortonomics part.

(Another note from me) The reason tabby comes first in the largo mixture is since
"Cats rule and Dogs drool!" Seriously there's a system!
Naming conventions for Largos follow a set order in which the combined slimes' names are placed, which is as follows: Pink > Quantum > Honey > Phosphor > Mosaic > Tangle > Boom > Rad > Rock > Tabby > Hunter > Crystal > Dervish.
From the wiki!
chIKEns?
Naybob
Rancher

Re: Pooch slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:41 am

Good idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby volcaroona » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:44 pm

i had an idea like this too, but the pooch slimes would bring you things like a dog playing fetch, and they could bark and call other slimes to them
volcaroona
Plort

Postby Galetuft » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:08 pm

make it bork pls

i need this in my life
stay wiggly
Galetuft
Chickadoo

Postby Naybob » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:02 am

volcaroona wrote:i had an idea like this too, but the pooch slimes would bring you things like a dog playing fetch, and they could bark and call other slimes to them

I like it!
chIKEns?
Naybob
Rancher

Return to Slime Design