The Stellaverse

Share your original Slimepedia entries

The Stellaverse

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:08 am

General Description
Locked within a paradox, this cosmic cacophany is full of bright lights and majestic moonsets.

Only accessable via a lost section of The Ruins broken off from the main structure long, long ago, the Stellaverse is full of the wierd and wonderful, from upside-down trees to sleeping T.A.R.R. During the day, the black sky is illuminated in a brilliant blue solely by the moon, and during the night the faint sun bobs over the clouds.

Slimes

Cellestio Slime
"Astronomical!"
Diet: Fruit
Favourite: Starfruit
Slimeology
Lighting up the dark with their blazing white glow, Cellestio Slimes are so bright they can cause blindness if looked at directly. Their brilliant bioilluminescence is thought to come from the Vitamin Glo in the Starfruit they devour in truckloads.
Rancher Risk
If looked directly at without a Solar Shield, Cellestio Slimes' shining pelts cause temporarily blindness,
leaving a rancher completely unable to see.
Plortonomics
Cellestio Plorts can be used to make Cellestium, a chalk-like substance that leaves a trail of glowing minerals to give joy to any person. As of such, they have high demand for use in art supplies.

Nova Slime
"Very lazy according to Spain."
Diet: Veggies
Favourite: Leak
Slimeology:
Nova Slimes are created when Cellestio Slimes overeat - at least that's what the science people say. Unlike most slimes with gelatinous surfaces, Nova are composed of mixture of colourful gases held in place by their glowy yellow core, which is though to be the only part of the slime that is actually alive.
Rancher Risks: Able to easily float into the air if agitated, these slimes are hard to contain. It doesn't help that their blazing core is firey hot and will inflict damage when touched.
Plortonomics:
Nova Plorts have a very low density, being much lighter than air. As of such, it has many civillian and military applications; helium balloons are now a thing, literally, of the past.

T.A.S.E.R (Those Awful Sleepy Endgame Rainbows)
Diet: Zzzs
Favourite: *Yawn*
Slimeology:
For unknown reasons, these cousins of the common T.A.R.R never move from their origional position, instead using vastly extendable arms to grab their prey. They are significantly stronger during the night.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to Slime Design