Time sliimmmeeee

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Time sliimmmeeee

Postby Naybob » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:32 am

Tick tock tick tooccckkkk tttiiiicccckkkkk......

Diet:
Fruit

Favorite:
None

Slimeology:
These slimes have the power over time just for fun! If they want they can send themselves back in time a few hours and if they do this then they don't eat food or produce a plort and they are in a different spot! Or is it the same as... oh who cares all that is know about them is that they like to mess with time..

Rancher Risks:
Time slimes can be a threat if not feed when not fed they can send other slimes into the past or future... and when starved well they can send you through time.. if they send you back in time then your back in time so the progress you made is gone... if they send to you to the future then you just pass time... so that's better.. right? Oh and if there REALLY mad they send your henhens through time.

Plortonomics:
These plorts are used for space travel the reason? If you have enough plorts then you can take entire ships through time! And if you you send the ship only then it goes faster!
chIKEns?
Naybob
Rancher

Re: Time sliimmmeeee

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:55 am

Nice idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Time sliimmmeeee

Postby CrookHookGames » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:34 am

I really like the idea but how far can they go in time, how close do you need to be to them for you to move in time, and why do they mess with hen hens when they don't even eat them? By the way I would really like to see a favorite food, area, and more to go with this slime.
For every pioneer on every new frontier:
Be brave.
Be bold.
And stay wiggly
CrookHookGames
Rancher

Return to Slime Design