dapper slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

dapper slime

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:28 pm

"oh, quite exquisite if i say so myself. MMMNNN"

diet: switches

favourite: trapple sprout

slimeology:
my oh my, Dappers slimes are quite a peculiar slime, picky with food. as well as residential space. they only expect the dapperist of conditions in order to thrive. these slimes have been heavily domesticated, yet due to a outbreak many excape and call the Sparkle beach home. only a select few have been able to survive, these slimes are usually feral, but when domesticated once more, become as picky as they once were. their diet typically changes once everyday

rancher risks:
Due to their behavior it is outright annoying to corral them, their diet typically consists of fruits, wait no vegetables, wait no meat. oh wait fruits, we dont know why they have this randomised cycle of diet changes. a bit unconvinient if i do say so myself. their narsisistic behavior makes them think they're superior to others, they scoff when near other slimes, but when alone they furiously devour plorts.

plortonomic:
dappers slimes plort is glass like, no one knows why. maybe its due to their habitat, maybe its due to its food? but something in it changes, it becomes a pressure resistant,blast resistant see through material, which is typically used in device screens and or pet enclosures

plort value: 40

trapple sprout:
Is it a fruit? is it a vegetable? or maybe its a chicken??
no one knows.

but one thing we do know. is that no slimes enjoy eating these fruitables more then those dapper slimes.

Trapple sprouts are unique in behavior, they take long to rot, LONNGG. though no resistant to natures calling. it is stubborn and can last weeks, no months without expiring
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Re: dapper slime

Postby CoconutKeith » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:05 am

Nice idea! Since it would be hard to take care of, it would give players already at end-game content something to try. I'm imagining a pale slime with a top hat, a tuxedo, a nice bowtie, and a luxurious mustache XD. Oh, and a cane.
I'm tired :D

-CoconutKeith
CoconutKeith
Rancher

Re: dapper slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:22 am

Nice idea!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Slime Design