key slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

key slime

Postby PepperJam » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:17 pm

i think a great addion to the game would be a key slime a slime that if you shoot a gold plort at it the slime disappears leaving a slime key its also more rare than a gold slime
PepperJam
Plort

Re: key slime

Postby PepperJam » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:59 pm

also this slime looks a bit like a puddle slime and a bit of a gold slime look with a grey color and a slime key on its forehead and if not given a gold plort in 30 seconds it will disappear another thing is you can vac it up but it disappears in the same amount of time and if you have a gold plort in your vac when you vac it up the slime it eats the plort while its in the gun and you still get the slime key

i think its a good way to get slime keys for when you want a ton of slime keys and you cant find anymore gordos
PepperJam
Plort

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:01 pm

What would you do with the excess keys once you open all of the slime doors though?
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby PepperJam » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:43 pm

you wait for new areas or wait you can sell key slimes i have to request this immediately your welcome
PepperJam
Plort

Postby CoconutKeith » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:07 am

This one sounds a little rediculous. It's an okay idea, but it just seems like something just to make the game easier. I think it would be better to have to hunt down gordos and feed 'em 'till they pop to get slime keys.
I'm tired :D

-CoconutKeith
CoconutKeith
Rancher

Return to Slime Design