Slime Science Combining slimes phase.

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Slime Science Combining slimes phase.

Postby Crabby » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:39 pm

Reactional slime Chemistry 'cough' science 'cough' basically slimes which require things to be made.

Echo Slime

All you hear is echoes and pain
Diet:Echoes and minerals
Favourite:Golden Echo

Slimeology
Echo slimes get their name from the somewhat colourful Echoes you already know along with the familiar bubbles around it. Echo slimes are rare because you need 10 of each Echo 2 gold plorts and a pink slime you must use the combo chamber. Nobody has heard of the name echo slime in decades except the Hobson. If this slime doesn't get fed it will slowly disappear and vanish if not fed for 5 days

Rancher Risks
Echo slimes are scary little creatures they will duplicate if you feed it rare diamonds when fed something else it will give no plort unless it's an echo. Another important fact you must know is They produce dangerous anomalies like the mosaic slimes except these are much dangerous they produce bubbles which explode after so long as well as leave a dangerous liquid behind which will be there for 5 hrs (in game) which will severely hurt you. As said to begin with these slimes Are Scary beings because if you get too close it will summon those orbs of dangerous echoes 3x faster and explode Every 5 seconds. Warning this slime will disable your tech upgrades including the net this thing can only be fed regularly.

Plortomics
These slimes plorts are very useful in army's wise and a bit in electricity its army use is for top secret weapons and because it produces a high voltages it can generate electricity. This plort I highly demanded

Nbs: 300-500
More info for your sake
It lliw also llik uoy.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (65.04 KiB) Viewed 4398 times
Who You gonna call Not Freaking Me
Crabby
Rancher

Re: Slime Science Combining slimes phase.

Postby GameOver2017 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:44 am

Oh man, i did a slime just like yours some time ago. http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4567 I guess just a coincidence though. :P

By the way, nice artwork
What you looking at
GameOver2017
Chickadoo

Postby Crabby » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Oh yeah it does have some things in common
Crabby
Rancher

Postby Crabby » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:04 am

Thread Slime

A huggable slime what could possibly go wrong

Diet: chemicals
Favourite: Slmeofrostide

Slimeology
Thread slimes are lovely creatures although since their so lovely they will hug you with a spinning thread also known as a hoop they are so lovely so much that you can create different potions there hoops shows a sign of its emotions red would be mad green would be happy both can create an emotion of both makes neutral. Their hoops are good itself for creating thing you can collect them but only when their around you.

Rancher risks
Some emotions can be a warning sign pink means you better run they will set a hoop around you and hug you for atleast 10 seconds think about their hoops before you create them. Second as I said hoops will hug you but depending on their emotion the more threatening it will be for example green 20 HP each 2 seconds red takes 50 every 5 seconds see the point oh and pinks the worst 100 each 4 seconds RUN.

Plortomics
The plorts these slimes generate are extremely valuable and are very useful their plorts are used for balancing many things the more used the more support they give. Their also useful for creating kids toys so with these high on demand the more expensive it will be

Slime Creation
To make these slimes you will need a Dervish slime 10 of the following plorts Pink, Gold, Fire, Water, Rad, Rock, Crystal, Honey, and Boom along with those you will need a love potion made from 50 pink plorts and 10 Sand plorts and then the final thing is a prikel Pear

325 Nbs - 550
Attachments
image.png
image.png (96.74 KiB) Viewed 4286 times
Crabby
Rancher

Postby Crabby » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:41 am

Just been thinking and I feel very brain dead so erm il take suggestions of slimes btw I really don't like the design I made for the last slime abomination
Btw the new section of what could be the slimepedia + could be titled for this section abominations
For example
Slime abomination 1 Echo slime
Slime abomination 2 Echo slime
Slime abomination 3 Mineral slime (WIP)
You should get it I think
What do u guys think
Crabby
Rancher

Postby Crabby » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:43 am

Yay it's my birthday so erm il try to release a new slime for today see you ranchers soon (maybe(probably(eyyy don't count on it)))
Crabby
Rancher

Return to Slime Design