Cotton Candy Land

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Cotton Candy Land

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:35 pm

"A Dentists worst nightmare"

Full of lush candy, and vibrant flora, the cotton candy lands are a spectacle to behold, with its vibrant and lush lands, you would expect its fauna to be special, and you are right. Donut slimes, Honey slimes, Fizzy slime. fluffy slime, as well as a special type of rock slime all call the cotton candy land home.

Donut Slime:
The Donut slime is a peculiar slime, keeping a circle inside of itself, it may take multiple attempts to vac this slime up, do not fret, as these slimes are as simple as keeping a pink slime, some people say that the hole inside of donut slimes contain the answers to life, others say its just a hole? who knows.

fluffy slime:
The fluffy slime, is as its name suggests, fluffy. it has lived in the cotton candy lands for so long it has evolved fluffy hair, it used this hair to hide from tarrs and you. whenn aggrovated. simlarly to cats they will poof up, with this much hair and friction it hits you with bolts of electricity if you get too close!

Rock Candy slime:
This rock slime has developed sugary sweets on its head, similarly to the rock and crystal slime, it has rocks on its heads, but these rocks are fragile, and break on impact, leaving a spiky residue which hurts. are you able to take away the candy? no. i think ill stick with my jetpack.

fizzy slime:
With the power of SCIENCE! this slime has found a way to burst into the skys. these slimes have developed a special chamber in which they hold their goods. when aggrovated, or sometimes just whenever. these slimes will open the chamber, and fly all the way up, leaving a Sticky black residue on the ground. (slows down movement)

Fruits and veges found in cotton candy land

Pop rocks:
Crystal veges which pop once ripe.

Mint mangos

Rainbow Tears:
a fruit named for its sourness, whenever someone trys it the will cry, and they will cry rainbows

candy Cane:

A sugar cane which has the appearance of a candy cane.
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Re: Cotton Candy Land

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:29 am

Nice ideas!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Slime Design