Share your original Slimepedia entries

Were Slime

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Wed May 17, 2017 3:44 pm

This entry was suggested by: TheBaddestTarr

Beware the night howlers.

Day:
Night:
Appearance:
During the daytime, they are a dark blue slime, which looks very hungry, but refuses to eat anything.
During the night, they turn brown, grow ears, and glowing yellow eyes.
Diet:
Meat
Slimeology:
The origins of a Were Slime are unknown, it is assumed that they were once pink slimes, but caught some sort of disease upon contact with another Were Slime, this was confirmed by a slime scientist named Professor R.Lupin.
It has been found that a were slime can be tricked into thinking it is nighttime, by putting them in dark locations, such as a cave, or installing a sun shield onto a corral.
Rancher Risks:
Keeping a Were Slime with other slimes can often spook the slimes, to the point where they will no longer eat, keeping a were slime with a pink slime however, gives a chance for said pink slime to change into a were slime.
Plortonomics:
Were Plorts are used as an efficient pick-me-up, often used by night-shift workers. (Or overnight gamers.)
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Re: Were Slime

Postby TheBaddestTarr » Wed May 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Thak you for doing this
Savage memes for Savage people ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TheBaddestTarr
Chickadoo

Re: Were Slime

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Wed May 17, 2017 7:53 pm

TheBaddestTarr wrote:Thak you for doing this

((No problem, it was really fun to do, I'm really happy with how it turned out, if you have another idea for a slime I'd love to hear it. ))
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Return to Slime Design