Mixed Gordos/Boss Thing

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Mixed Gordos/Boss Thing

Postby Virukino » Thu May 04, 2017 7:53 pm

Mixed gordos are a mix of largos and gordos. These are mixes of 2 slimes (like largos, so no puddle slimes) in the size of gordos. These would be significantly harder to pop, such as 100-150 food total.
-would use advanced gordo snares(can have 2 food)
-could be found naturally in hard-to-reach places
-gives more stuff
-gives a fancy item?
-could block off entrances to areas, as if they were formed, and got stuck there.

The "boss" would be a tarr gordo. You would go through a tunnel with many larger danger signs, possibly some new design. Then, after a corner or two, you come to a large chamber(like 1.5x the grotto size, but more open) that has a few pools of water, and a closed door on the other side. The doorwa you entered through closes behind you, and a pile of assorted slimes flows into the middle of the chamber onto some sort of platform, were they proceed to mix together and form a gigantic tarr. The boss fight consists of the tarr shooting fire(maybe?) at you, rolling around the room with rock spikes trying to hit you(a hit of 20 or 25 damage), spitting rock, crystal, or rad tarr at you from its pedestal, and overall being a real threat. You have to defeat it by picking up water from the pools(will run out, but fills every 1-2 minutes), and shooting it at the giant tarr. This gigantic beast takes 250 water before it falls(every 5 or so, it will grow smaller and spit out a special tarr, which, after a minute or two, goes back to the "mother" and gives its health back). It gives some fancy stuff, like treasure pods, which give tarr-related:
-chroma pack
-accessory thing
-de-tarrent(get it, deterrent, de-tarrent?), which reverts tarrs back to a random largo
-something else??
Also, it gives a key to the other door, which leads to a cool new place. It will probably give a bunch of new bucks, a gun upgrade for another slot or something.
If you die, it regains all health.
Virukino
Chickadoo

Re: Mixed Gordos/Boss Thing

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri May 05, 2017 4:08 am

Nice ideas!
Welcome to the forums.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Mixed Gordos/Boss Thing

Postby Virukino » Fri May 05, 2017 4:41 pm

EmeraldPlay wrote:Nice ideas!
Welcome to the forums.

Thanks!
Virukino