Rainbow Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Rainbow Slime

Postby BooGrunker » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:38 am

My profile Picture is my illustration of the rainbow slime.

Rainbow Slime

Diet:
Echoes

Favorite Food:
None

Slimeology:
Rainbow Slimes are a very rare spectacle. Only after a rain storm occurs can these vibrant slimes of refracted light be found. Slime scientists believe that Rainbow Slimes are one of the oldest slimes ever to be found alive. These slimes love light and will typically become very mad when kept away from it. But don't worry a few well placed echoes will give them all the light they need.

Plortonomics:
Rainbow slime plorts are very important to scientists. Slime scientists believe that Rainbow plorts hold the secrets to an unlimited supply of light. So if you mange to find a Rainbow Slime you might want to try your best to catch it, since there plorts are very valuable.

Danger to ranchers:
When seen many ranchers might react fast with little thought and end up falling and injuring themselves. If rainbow slimes don't get enough light they will shine so bright that it will blind ranchers and eventually explode.
Last edited by BooGrunker on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BooGrunker
Plort

Re: Rainbow Slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:11 am

The file you have linked is unavailable to us, because it's on your hard drive, not on the internet.

Anyways, that's an interesting idea!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Slime Design