Postby GrimRose0 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Name: Jelly Vamp Slime

Describe appearance (optional drawing of your slime):
IMG_2362.JPG
IMG_2362.JPG (44.97 KiB) Viewed 1705 times

Food type: Pink Slimes

Favorite food: Jelly Stone

Passive or aggressive?: Passive

Where are they found?: Dark dark caves that require a flashlight <possible future biome>

How rare? 1-10: 5

Notable attributes and features: Fist off, you will notice the Jelly Vamp slime has a desire for pink slimes, this is because they look like blood drops. They also have tiny wings <optional> which allow them to fly much like the phosphor slime. They also require an air net to make sure they don't leap out and eat your other pink slimes, and require a solar shield <optional> else they wont drop plorts.
Jelly Vamp slimes also have a tiny spaded tail <optional> which swishes about every now and then.
JVSs will constantly try to eat pink slimes if they are near by as they have a forever hunger for them. This makes it dangerous to put them in a correl by them. Another issue is that JVSs will also attempt to eat Any kind of pink Largo slimes. However useful that may be in preventing Tarr outbreaks, it's almost the same if you decide to have a pink farm, this includes a Jelly Vamp pink largo, So beware.

Anything else: This unique type of slime feeds off of wandering and unsuspecting pink slimes to thrive in it's environment. The Jelly Vamp Slime blends in with the darkness around it and waits to strike. A Jelly Vamp Slime is considered to be quite friendly in the day, but very vicious during the night, slime scientists have no idea for the cause of this except the tales of an ancient being called a Vampire which was said to walk the earth in the Pre Pre medieval times, But who knows if that is really true. None the less, despite being adapt to hunting in the dark cavers scattered about the Slime Sea, They developed one specific trait to help in their hunting, their glowing pink eyes. Jelly Vamp Slimes use their pink eyes to lure pink slimes closer, then pounce and eat them. Most travelers and Ranchers notice them ahead of time and mistaken them for either dancing fairies or pink plorts.
Jelly Vamp slimes have a very good sense of jelly detection and will do everything in their power to eat pink slimes if not properly fed.

Note: Apperantly I could not Edit my old post, so I had to make a new one, I appologize if people get confused.
Steam: LaughingTigerShark
Instagram Art: grimrose0, dezy_the_artist, toonistzach

I am a Novilist who is traveling all over the Slime Sea and gathering all kinds of Slimes to help me make a Legendary story.
My Companion is a Honey Slime named Gabriel.
GrimRose0
Chickadoo

Re: Jelly Vamp Slime 2.0

Postby LastPayLoad0 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:11 am

oh crap, this is good
Hello , Are you looking down here for something?

Steam: LastPayLoad0
LastPayLoad0
Rancher

Return to Slime Design