K-Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

K-Slime

Postby GrimRose0 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Name: K-Slime

Describe appearance (optional drawing of your slime): Small, brownish with black patchs, dog like ears, and each smile is combined with a little floppy tounge.

Food type: Meat

Favorite food: None

Passive or aggressive?: Passive

Where are they found?: You must Buy them for 650 Coins.

How rare? 1Lo-10Hi: You may only have 1 K-Slime at a time.

Notable attributes and features: The K-Slime, as you kight have expected, Is a Dog-like Slime. It's most notible attributes are that you may tell it to sit still or follow you, it won't wander off too far from you if it is following you, it won't move from the spot you told it to sit at. , and Unlike Tabby Slimes, it will actualy bring nearby items to you. The K-Slime will drop the itemby you and bark three times to get your attention. After it has barked 3 times, it will continue to follow you again, leaving the item behind.
The K-Slime can jump as high as you, but will not be able to follow you if you use your jetpack to get to certain areas.
The K-Slime attacks tarr (3 hits to defeat them) and won't get eaten right away. The K-Slime can take 3 hits from a tar before getting eaten, this should be enough for you to come to its rescue.
The K-Slime will growl when in combat with tarr so that you know its situation.
K-Slimes are able to hold their own against a single tarr, and you can check their vitals by looking at them, but they arn't able to fight multipul tarr at once.

Notes: The K-Slime does NOT create plorts when you feed it. Feeding it simply allows you to command it to follow. If unfed, it will not follow you and sit still u till you feed it again. You are only required to feed it Once per Day after 1:01 am or before 12:59 pm ingame time.
The K-Slime can be Vacced like any other slime. Storing it in your Vac does NOT pospone its hunger.
K-Slime Can carry a plort to you since it does not eat plorts, just make sure another slime doesn't snag it from them.
Steam: LaughingTigerShark
Instagram Art: grimrose0, dezy_the_artist, toonistzach

I am a Novilist who is traveling all over the Slime Sea and gathering all kinds of Slimes to help me make a Legendary story.
My Companion is a Honey Slime named Gabriel.
GrimRose0
Chickadoo

Re: K-Slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:36 am

I like this, but it would likely need a different color, as there already is a brown-colored slime.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby GrimRose0 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:03 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:I like this, but it would likely need a different color, as there already is a brown-colored slime.

Brown with black Patchs. Like spots. To be realistic, we can't limit ourselves to 'Already Taken' colours. That's why I added the black blotchs part...kinda like a brown and blackish camo pattern in a sense.
Steam: LaughingTigerShark
Instagram Art: grimrose0, dezy_the_artist, toonistzach

I am a Novilist who is traveling all over the Slime Sea and gathering all kinds of Slimes to help me make a Legendary story.
My Companion is a Honey Slime named Gabriel.
GrimRose0
Chickadoo

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:35 am

GrimRose0 wrote:
EmeraldPlay wrote:I like this, but it would likely need a different color, as there already is a brown-colored slime.

Brown with black Patchs. Like spots. To be realistic, we can't limit ourselves to 'Already Taken' colours. That's why I added the black blotchs part...kinda like a brown and blackish camo pattern in a sense.

Oh, alright.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby LastPayLoad0 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:09 am

Nice mate!
Hello , Are you looking down here for something?

Steam: LastPayLoad0
LastPayLoad0
Rancher

Postby GreatRancher » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:36 am

Okay, so it's the 999 time requested Dog Slime no?
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Postby zm78 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:52 pm

+1 love idea!!!
Those ears, That coin, That wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.
zm78
Rancher

Return to Slime Design