Slime Creator Posting Thread

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Slime Creator Posting Thread

Postby Gustim » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Here is the official thread that I will post slimes that I have created. I have already made a few by myself. (I apologize if you have already created some of these, I promise I did not base ANY of these off of any previously slimes, these came solely from my mind)

Mimic Slime

Diet: Meat, Veggies, and Fruit

Favorite Food: None

Slimeology: This slime’s very essence is other slimes. It has the capability to change into any other slime of its liking and you cannot tell the difference! However, feeding a mimic slime will result in it changing into its true form, which is a greyish blob that needs a hug!

Rancher Risks: This slime does not pose a direct threat to ranchers but can be very confusing when you’re trying to count how many of each slime you have on the ranch. Good luck on that one!

Range: Everywhere
-------------------------------------------------------

Lava Slime

Diet: Veggies

Favorite Food: Oca Oca

Slimeology: So, you thought it was legal to throw poor, innocent slimes into a volcano to get rid of them. This is what happens. These volcano slimes might appear cute, but they have a temper more ferocious than a thousand burning suns!

Rancher Risks: Only harmful if you stand in the lava trail that they leave behind or try to douse them with water, because no one likes water being thrown at them, except puddle slimes of course…

Range: Cinder Grove, Ash Isle

Ice Slime

Diet: Fruit

Favorite Food: Mint Mango

Slimeology: No one knows how old these slimes are, because they can get frozen in place and stay that way for thousands of years! And although their body stays at a nice -42 degrees Celsius, even they enjoy some hot chocolate. Just make sure it doesn’t melt their face off.

Rancher Risks: There are no risks to the rancher in keeping these slimes. They are docile and their icy sides are actually very smooth.

Range: Glass Desert

http://imgur.com/a/vqKas

Grassy Slime

Diet: Vegetables

Favorite Food: Heart Beet

Slimeology: Wandering the great grassy slopes of the Ancient Ruins, one might encounter a wild grass slime. These slimes are 100% organic and can even have a fruit or vegetable growing out of them. They are the friendliest of slimes and are the least likely to get mad at you if you don’t feed them at the ranch.

Rancher Risks: Absolutely none. You could even take one to bed and use it as a makeshift-far-far-away-in-another-galaxy-slime-teddy-bear thing!

Range: Ancient Ruins

Fog Slime

Diet: Meat

Favorite Food: Roostro

Slimeology: What, did you think you saw something, kind of a flicker in the corner of your eye? If you did, you were probably seeing the faint color of a fog slime passing by. These adorable little creatures inhabit the Mossy Blanket and are only visible at night. During the day, they go up in the atmosphere, because science.

Rancher Risks: No risks but in order to keep them at the ranch, you have to have a solar shield and an air net to prevent them from escaping.

Sun Slime

Slimeology: The anti-moon slime. These slimes are super hard to look at, especially without some sunglasses, and are very hard to find. They inhabit all of the areas but only appear in the day because what sun slime appears at night.

Rancher Risks: Touching these slimes is harmful because they are even hotter than lava slimes. They also produce an aura around them that shimmers, making it hard to look directly at them. Surprisingly however, you can keep them on the ranch. Just make sure you don’t have a solar shield on their corral.

http://imgur.com/a/bhIni

Moon Slime

Slimeology: The anti-sun slime. It is told that whenever you look at a moon slime, you feel a calming sensation. They are very interesting because their phase reflects the phase of the moon that current night. They also produce a starlit aura around them that passerby slimes could watch for hours.

Rancher Risks: These slimes cannot harm you in any way, unlike the sun slime, but in order to keep them on the ranch, you have to put a solar shield on their corral to keep them from frying in the sizzling sun.

Scary Slime

Diet: Meat

Favorite Food: Briar Hen

Slimeology: MOMMY! THAT SLIME IS SCARING MEEEE!!!!! MAKE IT STOOOOPPPP!!!!! This is probably the reaction that any child would have when coming across this slime. It doesn’t resemble any known slime so far, and its tail looks like it went through a washing machine and then a dryer. Yup, pretty scary.

Rancher Risks: Despite its looks, this slime poses no threat to you and behaves very much like the tabby slime. However, putting this slime in a corral with other slimes will cause the other slimes to not eat and have that frightened-slime look upon their faces (as opposed to the derpy smile).

Stony Slime

Favorite Food: Pogofruit

Slimeology: At first glance, this slime appears to be the common rock that inhabits the far, far range. Taking a closer look will reveal to the rancher that this “rock” is not a “rock” at all, but a stony slime! Stony slimes are the only slimes that cannot bounce, but rather, they scooch along the ground like a rock sliding down a hill.

Rancher Risks: I suppose if you threw this slime at your brother it might hurt him, but since Beatrix had to leave her family far behind, there is no one to throw good ole’ Rocky at (except maybe tarrs). Completely and utterly harmless.

Range: Mossy Blanket, Ancient Ruins

http://imgur.com/a/8lZRx

Flower Slime

Favorite Food: Cuberry

Slimeology: Loved by all of the other slimes, the flower slime brings joy wherever it goes. The interesting thing about the flower slime is that it can be in a variety of different colors. It is especially loved by honey slimes.

Rancher Risks: None. This slime does not produce plorts, but when you put it with other slimes, it boosts their plort output and doubles the time it takes for them to get hungry. It is the slime of eternal joy!

Range: Mossy Blanket

Dizzy Slime

Favorite Food: Odd Onion

Slimeology: You know how I said earlier that you could potentially throw a stony slime at a tarr? Well if you actually do that, the tarr will permanently turn into a dizzy slime. These slimes are a completely new slime, but do not occur naturally in the wild. I almost feel sorry for the tarr… almost…

Rancher Risks: These slimes have no risks to the rancher and have not yet been fully examined. There is still lots to learn about this type of slime.

Range: N/A

Jungle Slime

Favorite Food: Mint Mango

Slimeology: This is the Tarzan of the slimes. Swinging from the forest canopies of the Mossy Blanket is this slime’s favorite activity, and they can be very hard to find. They are typically found up in trees but can accidentally fall onto the forest floor. They mysteriously vanish at night. Possibly to go meet up with Jane.

Rancher Risks: No risks to the rancher whatsoever. Since their bounce height is the highest of any slime, you need an air net to contain them.

http://imgur.com/a/VwC72

Sand Slime

Diet: None

Slimeology: These slimes are the closest relative to the puddle slime. They inhabit places where there is lots of dust and sand (I wonder why) and they can drift around in the air just like sand.

Rancher Risks: The only way to keep them on the ranch is to use an air net. Otherwise they are harmless.

Range: Anywhere with sand or dust

Mossy Slime

Diet: Fruit and Vegetables

Slimeology: These slimes are the pink slimes of the Mossy Blanket, meaning that they are everywhere there. They like their alone time, but always enjoy the company of other slimes too. They are very sociable and are most loved by the flower slime.

Rancher Risks: None, kind of hard to see with a green background however.

http://imgur.com/a/JMojW
~Boom Slimes are red,
Mixmasters are blue
This little rancher
Plays Spiral Knights too
<3
Gustim
Chickadoo

Return to Slime Design