Slime Creator Looking for some ideas!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Slime Creator Looking for some ideas!

Postby Gustim » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Hello everyone,
Now, I have to say that I cannot add any slimes in-game because I am not a developer, but I am a semi-talented artist who would love to take your ideas for slimes and put them on paper. I specialize in colored-pencil drawings on white pieces of paper and NOT digital art. I feel like although online art is becoming more popular, it cannot compare to the original colored-pencil drawings (Plus, I have no experience whatsoever in digital art). So, I would love for you to give me an idea for a slime. Make sure to be VERY descriptive because if you tell me to draw a tree slime for example, what color should the tree slime be? I will be posting all of the art that I draw for you in a forum that I am going to post below. I don't know how to post images on the forum, only links to the images, so if you know how to just put an image and not just a link, please share that information with me! When I post your slime on the forum, I will DEFINITELY give original credit to you because it was not my idea to begin with. I am very excited to see what you guys/gals have in store for me! And yes, I know that at least one person came up with an idea similar to this, but I intend to keep this thread alive for a very long time because I care about the game and I want you to make a difference. :)
~Gus

SLIME ENTRY TEMPLATE:
Slime Name:
Description of Slime:
Slimepedia Entry: (add bad jokes and puns in here, I know Nick likes that)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Link to Forum where I will post your slime:
http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3936

*Note ONLY post slime requests and reactions to my art in this thread please! Thank You!
~Boom Slimes are red,
Mixmasters are blue
This little rancher
Plays Spiral Knights too
<3
Gustim
Chickadoo

Re: Slime Creator Looking for some ideas!

Postby Hunteil » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:39 pm

When you go to post, just below submit is a tab for options then a tab for upload attachment. That is where I attached images without having to host them separately. Use preview to see it in place too. Also I recommend keeping back files on your computer just in case the forums crash. You always wanna have a backup in case the unknown happens. (Forums can be annoying when they update the base code with a new release.)
Hunteil
Chickadoo

Re: Slime Creator Looking for some ideas!

Postby Gustim » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:46 pm

Hunteil wrote:When you go to post, just below submit is a tab for options then a tab for upload attachment. That is where I attached images without having to host them separately. Use preview to see it in place too. Also I recommend keeping back files on your computer just in case the forums crash. You always wanna have a backup in case the unknown happens. (Forums can be annoying when they update the base code with a new release.)

Thank you so much!!!
~Boom Slimes are red,
Mixmasters are blue
This little rancher
Plays Spiral Knights too
<3
Gustim
Chickadoo

Return to Slime Design