Celestial Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Celestial Slime

Postby GrimRose0 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:01 am

Name: Celestial Slime

Describe appearance (optional drawing of your slime): (Image will follow): A bright transparant rainbow mixed with white, like an icecream or crystal of sorts. Glowing white eyes.

Food type: Veggie

Favorite food: Mystic Root (Image will follow)

Passive or aggressive?: Passive

Where are they found?: Ancient Ruins

How rare? 1Lo-10Hi:7

Notable attributes and features: Bright rainbows, they are transparent-like with a layer of white slime, as if the rainbow is trying to escape the padding. Celestial Slimes cannot be Largos, but can be captured. However, they are rare and require to be constantly fed else they will dissapear, making them fustrating to take care of much like the Quantum slime.

Anything else:The Polar Opposite of a Tarr. Celestial Slimes that were said to light up the sky with their very presence, until NORMAL scientists labeled it as the "Northern lights", but what do they know. The thaught behind their dissapearing act, is that the slimes beleive that if not cared for, why stay? Celestial Slimes need to be Cared for, loved, and massaged. Ok mabye not massaged, but its a nice thaught, to them atleast.
Celestial Slimes are considered to be the one of the Oldest Types of Slimes to ever exist. Then again, we think that about alot of things that happen to be laying around in old ruins.
Last edited by GrimRose0 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steam: LaughingTigerShark
Instagram Art: grimrose0, dezy_the_artist, toonistzach

I am a Novilist who is traveling all over the Slime Sea and gathering all kinds of Slimes to help me make a Legendary story.
My Companion is a Honey Slime named Gabriel.
GrimRose0
Chickadoo

Re: Celestial Slime

Postby Gustim » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:32 am

GrimRose0 wrote:Name: Celestial Slime

Where are they found?: Anchient Ruins

I have to point this out. It's Ancient, not anchient. Sorry xD

Am I pegnate? Help?!?
~Boom Slimes are red,
Mixmasters are blue
This little rancher
Plays Spiral Knights too