Cosmo Slime Concept

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Cosmo Slime Concept

Postby ThunderstruckHR » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Hey guys, I'm back after like 5 months and with a real drawing tablet and program, so my artwork will have a huge difference in quality. Enjoy!
http://imgur.com/a/bp1op
Cosmo Slime

Diet: Fruit
Favorite Food: Star Pear (possible fruit that grows on tree; gold, and shaped like a star)
When/where it is found: Night, or in very dark caves
Passive/Aggressive Passive
Rarity: About a 8/10 with 1 being most common.

Slimology:
Originally found inhabiting un-earthly planets, this slime found itself on the Slime Ranch after it was attached to a meteor. Cosmo Slimes are difficult to find to say the least, and only a sharp eye can spot it. Resembling a galaxy, astronomers have claimed to see moving stars when the Cosmo Slime leaps across the sky.

Rancher Risks:
Because this slime is only found at night or in dark caves, it's best to put them in the Grotto, or have a sunlight block to keep them from evaporating. Although these slimes do no harm to anything, it can jump very high at night, and so keeping it inside of a coral can prove difficult.

Plortonomics:
Because these slimes are so hard to find, they're plorts are considered extremely valuable. Astronomers use their plorts to compare any evidence of life away from Earth besides the slime species, and some conspirators have claimed that aliens have stolen the plorts from their homes during the night.
Kanye 2020
also i like pasta
ThunderstruckHR
Rancher

Re: Cosmo Slime Concept

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:18 am

Nice idea, but how exactly will the jumping high thing work? Like, would they be able to jump high quickly enough to break through the air net? What would you have to do to prevent that from happening?
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Cosmo Slime Concept

Postby ThunderstruckHR » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:41 pm

They would only jump high if they are angry, I should probably rephrase that. So when they aren't fed, yes, they would jump out of the net, but to keep them down, a music box or auto-feeder would prevent them from doing so.
Kanye 2020
also i like pasta
ThunderstruckHR
Rancher

Return to Slime Design