Slime Bots - the helping kind

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Slime Bots - the helping kind

Postby nuttels » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:21 am

Hey Slime rancher people/fans/creator/far far away maker,

My nuttel kids are driving me insane with Slime Rancher. They have the following ideas/feature requests for maybe a future release.

(words are theirs)

Helper Bot(s)
These bots can help you defeat evil/monster slimes and help u catch other slimes. You can find a 'broken bot' in the wild and buy a 'bot repair lab' and 'mend' the bots. Once the bots are up and running they can perform minor tasks, for example, they feed slimes, at certain points bots can after a couple of duties have an award like to drop a crate if u treat them well. Bots get damaged as they run, this is a ranch and not really 'bot' territory, so they will need repairing and it will cost you currency (plorts).

Hope u like the idea! :) <--- from the nuttels kids.

Happy gaming.

Nuttels
nuttels
Plort

Re: Slime Bots - the helping kind

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:21 am

Sounds like a fun idea, do the kiddos know what these bots would look like?
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Postby nuttels » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:04 am

And we're back, had the one draw some rough ideas on paper. With my limited skills, they were happy to have me post this. But they want a real slime rancher design team to fulfill this idea.

nuttels
Plort

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:53 pm

How are these?
My computer is going haywire so you'll have to deal with my terrible drawing skills for now.

Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Postby nuttels » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi there,

My kids response is YAY!!, we like it a lot.

Now they want to know how to get them into the game. :-)

Thanks for taking my kids ideas and playing with it, they are very happy.

from kids:You guys are awesome thanks.

Thanks for the post.

Regards,
Nuttels
nuttels
Plort

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:02 pm

The devs hardly ever put anything from slime design, and when they do, they put their own spin on it, generally changing the idea completely.

Slime Design is more of a, fun place to share cool ideas for things you'd like to see, the devs might get inspired by certain posts, like the Quantum slime, it was originally from slime design, but got reworked.

If the kids want to see what anything else they'd like to see on the game would look like, just ask.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Postby nuttels » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:19 pm

(from kids)
how is it going with the project?

Let us know if they take the idea.

have a good day!
nuttels
Plort

Postby Slimes4Fun » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:28 pm

BeatrixLeBeau wrote:The devs hardly ever put anything from slime design, and when they do, they put their own spin on it, generally changing the idea completely.

Slime Design is more of a, fun place to share cool ideas for things you'd like to see, the devs might get inspired by certain posts, like the Quantum slime, it was originally from slime design, but got reworked.

If the kids want to see what anything else they'd like to see on the game would look like, just ask.

They did refrence the cubelit slime tho
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Slimes4Fun wrote:
BeatrixLeBeau wrote:The devs hardly ever put anything from slime design, and when they do, they put their own spin on it, generally changing the idea completely.

They did refrence the cubelit slime tho

Yeah, however this is just a referrence.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Slime Design