A Whole, Metric Tondra

Share your original Slimepedia entries

A Whole, Metric Tondra

Postby Twerps3 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:13 am

"How much does the area weigh? Snow more then a couple hundred tons probably"

The metric tondra is a strange place far out on the edge of the far, far range that houses some peculiar blocks. the strange thing with these weird blocks is that they line up directly with the metric system.
There are many puzzles found without this tundra, and it is unknown who or what made them, and what they are preventing you from getting.

WIP
Hi

- SECRET!
Twerps3
Rancher

Re: A Whole, Metric Tondra

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:01 am

If you need an "artist" I can make images of any slimes you decide you'd like to add into this new zone.
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:58 am

Nice idea!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:36 pm

BeatrixLeBeau wrote:If you need an "artist" I can make images of any slimes you decide you'd like to add into this new zone.

Could you please just PM him that? It seems unnecessary to write it here.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Twerps3 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:50 pm

I've updated the metric tondra but cannot edit the original post, any more updates i make i will be posting here. but it is still unfinished, and abruptly ends at the second paragrapf, however i am tired and shall return tomorrow, auto corrector has been my friend and i am sure there are some words i have missed, goodnight

The metric tondra is a strange place far out on the edge of the far, far range that houses some peculiar blocks. the strange thing with these weird blocks is that they line up directly with the metric system.
There are many puzzles found without this tundra, and it is unknown who or what made them, and what they are preventing you from getting.

In this tundra, the environment is freezing due to the whole area being up high on a mountain at the north pole of the far, far range. Because of the freezing temperature any slime brought here freezes, except for the few slimes that live there. With their ice proof compounds the slimes that live here

Slimes that live in the area
Cyan slime (pink slime but frozen) TBD
Ice slime viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3907
Black ice slime (Rock slime but frozen) TBD
Base slime(Boom Slime but frozen)

All these slime have a purpose!
Hi

- SECRET!
Twerps3
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:07 am

Twerps3 wrote:I've updated the metric tondra but cannot edit the original post, any more updates i make i will be posting here. but it is still unfinished, and abruptly ends at the second paragrapf, however i am tired and shall return tomorrow, auto corrector has been my friend and i am sure there are some words i have missed, goodnight

Just to let you know, on these forums, any posts that are a day or more old cannot be edited, so that's why you can't edit the main post.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Twerps3 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:26 pm

emerald play, thanks didn't know that

In this tundra, the environment is freezing due to the whole area being up high on a mountain at the north pole of the far, far range. Because of the freezing temperature any slime brought here freezes, except for the few slimes that live there. With their ice proof compounds the slimes that live here

Slimes that live in the area
Cyan slime (pink slime but frozen) TBD
Ice slime viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3907 <--I do not own this slime
Black ice slime (Rock slime but frozen) TBD
Base slime(Boom Slime but frozen) viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3912

All these slime have a purpose!
like the base slime, check out the post, also I claim no ownership of the ice slime!!
TurtleDuDe48 owns the ice slime.

The area picture is kinda bad in my opinion, I'm not that artistic
Attachments
Metric tondra.png
Metric tondra.png (9.24 KiB) Viewed 4806 times
Hi

- SECRET!
Twerps3
Rancher

Return to Slime Design