[RARE] "Rad" Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

[RARE] "Rad" Slime

Postby Sedrio » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:29 am

*NEW* RARE SLIME SUGGESTION: "Rad" Slime!

Diet: Only Oca Ocas

Occurance: In the morning, when new Rad Slimes are spawning - a "Rad" Slime may rarely appear then and there.

Default value of plort: 100.

Slimeology: Every once in a while, a slime may be affected by its own radiation to the point where it loses all morals and proceed to live its life as a risk-taking fun-only slime. This special kind of slime doesn't emit a radiation bubble all the time, it must eat an Oca Oca for it to create one. If you are willing to take a risk, the "Rad" Slime may reward you with something special if you stand in the bubble.

How to earn special plort: Feed it an Oca Oca and it will start channeling its radiation bubble. Enter its radiation zone and suffer 150 health of damage. Only then will the "Rad" Slime drop his plort and disappear. I'd be careful when earning the "Rad" plort, in case a random wild slime happens to eat it!

How to use special plort: On its own, the plort it drops is only worth 100 gold but it has a special effect. If a slime consume said plort, excluding the "Rad" Slime, they will drop two of their respective plorts that are worth 5x of their original worth. If you're incredibly lucky, you could feed this "Rad" plort to a golden slime and earn a pretty penny.
Last edited by Sedrio on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sedrio
Plort

Re: [RARE] "Rad" Slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:38 am

I like this idea!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: [RARE] "Rad" Slime

Postby Slimes4Fun » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Yes
THIS SHOULD EXIST
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun