YouTube Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

YouTube Slime

Postby ItsSeanAndJason » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:55 am

I'm not sure if anybody has done this, I haven't checked, but this is the YouTube Slime! The text on the collage explains everything you need to know.
Attachments
Youtube Slime Plort.png
Youtube Slime Plort.png (8.24 KiB) Viewed 3008 times
Youtube Slime.png
Youtube Slime.png (64.83 KiB) Viewed 3008 times
Youtube Slime SLIMEPEDIA.jpg
Youtube Slime SLIMEPEDIA.jpg (91.42 KiB) Viewed 3008 times
ItsSeanAndJason
Plort

Re: YouTube Slime

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:49 pm

could you specify on the details first? how do you feed it 'Views"

erasing your save file is a bit harsh. This is slime rancher. a peaceful calming game with cute slimes. you dont want to be having to feed the youtuber slime every two hours. you stop playing then once you join on. after 1 minute you forget to feed your slime. then your save file ends. that feature doesnt make any sence at all.

being able to pause and play the world is extremely over powered. how does this even work? does the work just randomly pause sometimes? if so this idea is a bit cranky.

how much do their plorts give? this idea has many holes which could easily be filled

nice layout doe
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:34 pm

TurtleDuDe48 wrote:could you specify on the details first? how do you feed it 'Views"

erasing your save file is a bit harsh. This is slime rancher. a peaceful calming game with cute slimes. you dont want to be having to feed the youtuber slime every two hours. you stop playing then once you join on. after 1 minute you forget to feed your slime. then your save file ends. that feature doesnt make any sence at all.

being able to pause and play the world is extremely over powered. how does this even work? does the work just randomly pause sometimes? if so this idea is a bit cranky.

how much do their plorts give? this idea has many holes which could easily be filled

nice layout doe

I agree with you on adding the specifics of this slime, and lessening it's world ending capabilities.

For their pausing the world, I believe that it wouldn't stop the world for a while, I think it would, every once and a while, move at incredible speed, as if it paused in one area, and replayed after it had moved.
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Postby jason60056 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:51 pm

Pretty harsh to just END YOUR WORLD
jason60056
Plort

Return to Slime Design