Indigo Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Indigo Slime

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:05 pm

This entry was suggested by: JasontheBasin

After collecting resources from a drill, a purple slime rushed out of the nearby bushes, and ate some of the Indigonium that I had collected, after a few seconds, he noticed me, and burrowed into the ground.

Appearance:
A indigo slime, with shards of indigonium poking out of it.
Diet:
Ores
Slimeology:
Indigo Slimes are close cousins to Rock Slimes, but are much more timid, and will flee when they see a rancher, the main way to find one is to leave indigonium lying around in the indigo quarry, and hope they come too eat it.
Rancher Risks:
Indigo Slimes will flee when they see a rancher, because of this, they are very hard to keep on a ranch, unless you either reinforce flooring, or not allow yourself to be seen by them.
Plortonomics:
Indigo Plorts can be refined into something called, "Indigonium Prime" which is a version of indigonium, without any impurities in it.
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Re: Indigo Slime

Postby RadSlime3000 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:08 pm

i have a challenge. count how many times he said Indigo and Indigonium in this :)
I AM A:
Terrarian
Rad Slime
Night Wing
Minecrafter
Anomaly
Aether Dragon
Glitch

My current feats:

Highest Point in Mochi's Manor

I am freinds with a Hunter slime named "Meowster*.

hOI!
RadSlime3000
Rancher

Re: Indigo Slime

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:47 pm

RadSlime3000 wrote:i have a challenge. count how many times he said Indigo and Indigonium in this :)

Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Return to Slime Design