Drake Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Drake Slime

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:02 am

Not sure what to say for this log, I received an unmarked package after completing a range exchange request, and when I opened it, I found... This...

http://imgur.com/a/tsU3I
Appearance:
A red slime, with a black core, and glowing green eyes
Diet:
Meat
Slimeology:
Drake Slimes are a mystery, I have never encountered something quite like it, they are, to my belief, completely resistant to everything thrown at them a Frost slime's immense cold, a torch slime's heat, the stench of a moss slime, they even scare the Tarr.
Rancher Risks:
Drake Slimes seem to be very hostile to anything that isn't feeding them food, when first encountering them, I would suggest feeding them, as it will begin to trust you, their violent nature makes most slimes flee from them, but if they are well fed, they wont resort to harming other slimes.
Plortonomics:
Drake Plorts have seemingly infinite uses, they can be used for heating, when unrefined, and depending on angle, will produce vastly different temperatures, allowing for indoor heating, to industrial smelting. While refined, produces what people locally call "Drake Scales" which is an extremely hard metal, often used in extremely expensive vac pac upgrades.
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Return to Slime Design