Conspiracy Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Conspiracy Slime

Postby TheChaoticClappj » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:02 am

The Conspiracy Slime : Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold BYE!

Diet : Pogo fruit, Carrots, Hen Hens

Slimeology:

Conspiracy slimes inhabit the Slime Ruins. The have a very strange anatomy making it so they have one single eye and a dark green body plus they are the size of largos. This strange appearance makes it so other slimes sort of run away and reject the conspiracy slime. These slimes are also so rare that most ranchers don't even believe in the fact that they exist ! Something that is also worth noting is that conspiracy slimes will only eat Pogo Fruit, Carrots and hen hens making them pretty easy to handle.They do not have a favorite food.
They also need the solar shield upgrade for their corral or else they will strangely vanish the next morning.

Rancher Risks:
Given it's strange shape the conspiracy slime cannot be sucked up by the Vac Pack making it so the only way to transport one is to keep it on the edge of the Vac Pack and walking back home. They can also sometimes make nearby slimes in other corrals feel uneasy making it so they cannot eat.

Plortonomics:

Conspiracy plorts are actually strangely different then other plorts. Once a slime eats a conspiracy plort it will strangely turn into one of it's own plorts ! Once it is used on largos though the largo seperates itself from it's plort making it so the slime and plort used to make the largo each go back to their original state leaving you with a non largo slime and a plort.

Base value of plort : 45
Attachments
Sans titre.png
Illuminati confirmidated ?
Sans titre.png (22.74 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
Last edited by TheChaoticClappj on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
I love slime rancher and everything about it. I can't wait to see what this amazing idea will become in the near future!
TheChaoticClappj
Rancher

Re: Conspiracy Slime

Postby TheJewelOfJool » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:09 am

Yep that's Bill Cipher.
TheJewelOfJool
Rancher

Postby TheChaoticClappj » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:12 am

jeez that was quick xD
I love slime rancher and everything about it. I can't wait to see what this amazing idea will become in the near future!
TheChaoticClappj
Rancher

Postby GreatRancher » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:11 pm

It's Quantum Slime King!
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Return to Slime Design