Frost Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Frost Slime

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:07 am

I've decided to go back in my records and see if I found any other slimes not yet owning a slimepedia entry, if any other ranchers would like to ask if I have record of a slime they may have encountered, feel free too, and I'll take a look.

Anyway, I found this little guy hiding away from boom slimes, I guess he can't take the heat...
I'm sorry.

http://imgur.com/a/7pbK9
Appearance:
A light blue slime, with small cracks, showing a brighter blue core.
Diet:
Fruit
Slimeology:
Frost Slimes absolutely hate heat, and so are not very fond of any slimes that produce it, such as boom slimes or torch slimes. Be careful when approaching these slimes, as they are very fragile.
Rancher Risks:
These slimes are terrified of heat, and also very fragile, because of this, they often shatter themselves by running into rocks while trying to flee, at the same time, careless ranchers can accidentally shatter them by being a bit too rough in handling them.
Plortonomics:
Frost Plorts are extremely cold, and so, are used in very hot locations to cool down houses, some restaurants use them as an alternative to refrigerators.
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Return to Slime Design