Floral Slimes

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Floral Slimes

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:40 pm

As me and Poseidon, (A name for the Ocean Slime I befriended.) were looking around the coasts in search of any new slime species that would reside near the coast, or maybe a friend for Poseidon, I spotted a strange looking Rad or Moss slime frolicking in the flowers on a cliff, I went for a closer look and found that it was a new species, and on my way home, I found another of the same kind of slime, but there were very small differences between the two, namely, the flower stuck to it's body was different.

Moss Lily Variant: http://imgur.com/a/OrxRg
Lava Leaf Variant: http://imgur.com/a/f0pm3
Appearance:
A light green slime, with a flower on it, the flower changes depending on the area found.
Found either in patches of Moss Lilies, or Lava Leaves.
Diet:
Fruit
Slimeology:
Floral Slimes are one of the only kind of slime with differences between each other, this difference isn't like between a Hunter and Tabby slime, who are two different types of slime, Floral slimes are the same kind, but have the same genetic makeup as each other.
Rancher Risks:
Floral Slimes can be somewhat mesmerising to other slimes, which can lead to a few unwanted visitors, which can lead to an abundance of Tarr. Removing the flower from it's head can also be very detrimental to a rancher, as it will throw them into unimaginable anger.
Plortonomics:
Floral Plorts can be used to make dyes, or if left unrefined, they emit a pleasant scent, which is often used as a high end air freshener.
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Re: Floral Slimes

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:49 pm

Man, I love these slime design posts your making. great job
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:52 pm

TurtleDuDe48 wrote:Man, I love these slime design posts your making. great job

Thanks, it's alot of work, but it's fun, any slimes you would like me to try and find?
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:25 pm

BeatrixLeBeau wrote:

Thanks, it's alot of work, but it's fun, any slimes you would like me to try and find?

Try to find a slime that behaves like a vaccum: it sucks in food, plorts, items, and slimes.
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:34 pm

JasontheBasin wrote:
BeatrixLeBeau wrote:

Try to find a slime that behaves like a vaccum: it sucks in food, plorts, items, and slimes.

I've found one of the slimes that you mentioned a while ago, if I can find the pictures I took, would you like them so that you can make a Slimepedia entry?
Or should I make an entry?
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:42 pm

BeatrixLeBeau wrote:
JasontheBasin wrote:
BeatrixLeBeau wrote:

I've found one of the slimes that you mentioned a while ago, if I can find the pictures I took, would you like them so that you can make a Slimepedia entry?
Or should I make an entry?

You make the entry, you do a better job than I did with the shadow slime and depressed slime entries

Good job tho.
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby Slimes4Fun » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:46 pm

These are adorable
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Don't get me wrong, I love these posts, but could you compile them into one post in future please? It helps to keep slime design organised.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:40 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Don't get me wrong, I love these posts, but could you compile them into one post in future please? It helps to keep slime design organised.

Not sure what you mean by this, after I made the slime commissions post, I've only been uploading when people ask for a slime, this is a pretty old post, posted on feb 18th, it only resurfaced because people went back to it and commented.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:48 pm

BeatrixLeBeau wrote:
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Don't get me wrong, I love these posts, but could you compile them into one post in future please? It helps to keep slime design organised.

Not sure what you mean by this, after I made the slime commissions post, I've only been uploading when people ask for a slime, this is a pretty old post, posted on feb 18th, it only resurfaced because people went back to it and commented.

Oh, okay. Sorry!
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to Slime Design