pollution slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

pollution slime

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:35 pm

"A Mix of toxic fumes and slime. Isnt that wonderful?"

Diet: Water/ rotten fruit

Favourite: polluted water

Slimeology:
The pollution slime is a close relative of the puddle slime. both slimes feed on water. But sadly The pollution slime is unable to live in close proximity with puddle slimes. due to the fact that as time goes on. The water will get more polluted. Puddle slimes are not able to use polluted water so they sadly perish. Unlike their close relative the puddle slime. The Pollution slime will anger any other slime near it. They find its smell unbearable. any organic matter such as fruits meat or vegetables will go rotten if it comes near the pollution slime. luckily this comes in handy as pollution slimes eat rotten fruits

Rancher risks:
this slime poses a few risks. if it is being free ranched you must be careful when collecting its plorts. They give off toxic fumes which smell bad as well as suffocate you. If you are not free ranching these guys. Try to put them in isolated areas as they will anger any other slimes in close proximity to them.

Plortonomics:

Pollution slimes plorts are used as a more deadly variant of teargas. being able to stop huge protests. the military as well as police use these plorts.

plort value: 60
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Re: pollution slime

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Pollution slime?
I've found something that matches the description you gave me, but I called it a Toxic Slime, seems more fitting to me, but eh, it's your slimepedia entry.

I captured one a while ago and took a few pictures, heres one of them, if you'd like to inspect it:
http://imgur.com/a/XKzWv
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Re: pollution slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:20 pm

That's a solid idea!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Slime Design