Moss Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Moss Slime

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:32 am

After encountering what I started to call, an Ocean Slime, and continuing to the mossy blanket, I looked out onto the slime sea, and saw an island with some kind of monument on it, after convincing my new Ocean Slime into becoming my makeshift ferryman, I encountered what I thought to be an extremely lost rad slime, but after inspecting it, and checking the radiation readings and finding that the slime wasn't emitting any radiation, I started to look more into it.

http://imgur.com/a/HKzrg
Appearance:
A dark green slime, with light green vines stuck to it.
Diet:
Fruit
Slimeology:
Moss Slimes are a somewhat rare species, that are rather stealthy, but once found, enjoy the company of other slimes, though their smell makes them one of the least popular among their own kind.
Rancher Risks:
Moss Slime don't serve many risks against ranchers, but pose a big risk to other slimes, they create a very pungent smell, which scares, and causes other slimes to try to flee from it.
Plortonomics:
Moss Plorts, once refined, and the smell removed, can be made into an incredibly useful insulant, and sometimes even used to absorb liquid, up to 40x their weight.
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Re: Moss Slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:21 am

Nice idea!
How did this happen?
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Slimes4Fun » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:38 pm

He was awfully bouncy :D
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Slimes4Fun wrote:He was awfully bouncy :D

As they aren't liked by other slimes, they like meeting ranchers, you'll notice I back away from it when it gets closer, and I can start to smell it.
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Return to Slime Design