Postby kittymeowkub » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:22 pm

Jack-O-Slime

A spooky slime for Halloween time.

Diet:
Candy

Favorite:
(none)

Slimeology:
The Jack-O-Slime, also known as the Pumpkin Slime or the Haunted Slime, is found in the haunted house region. Its skin glows, and it emanates a golden aura, as if lit from within. This slime can only be found on All Hallow's Eve, and has the ability to summon Ghost Slimes.

Rancher Risks:
(This section will be long as this slime is extremely dangerous.)
- You have only one night per year to catch the Jack-O-Slime and your corral has to have special upgrades in order to contain it. If you don't have these upgrades, any Jack-O-Slimes that you have caught will be gone by the next morning.
- This slime does not form largos. On the contrary, putting it in a corral with another type of slime is extremely dangerous. The summoned Ghost Slimes will possess the other slimes in the corral, making them unable to produce plorts until they have been separated from the Jack-O-Slime for 24 hours.
-This slime is fueled by an internal fire which keeps it alive. This can make the slime extremely hot to the touch, hot enough to damage a rancher and a vacpack.
-Since it has this internal fire, it is damaged by water.

Plortonomics:
Jack-O Plorts, strangely enough, have the slime's face on them, making them amazing Halloween decorations. They can also be shrunk down and used as earrings. The plorts are made of an outer shell which surrounds a versatile jelly-like substance. The shell can be used to make a delicious form of candy corn and the insides can be used to make pie or pumpkin-flavored jell-o.

(I'm just barely getting this in before Halloween is officially over in Southern California)-_-
Attachments
Halloween_Slime.png
Halloween_Slime.png (10.17 KiB) Viewed 2902 times
kittymeowkub
Rancher

Re: Jack-O-Slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:35 am

That's a pretty good idea, but I would like to see some more info about other things like candies f.e. how you would obtain them.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby PataponCreeper » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:03 am

that looks awesome!
PataponCreeper
Plort