plasma slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

plasma slime

Postby Kazimere » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:20 pm

I was thinking a semi clear slime with a pulsing purple center.
It can pose a threat to the rancher by shocking them with a beam of plasma energy like a plasma ball from a store the ones that follow your fingers if the rancher gets too close
There plots could have a background of use in medical an engineering applications, and maybe they can be used with rad plorts for machines.
I was thinking maybe a new vegta let called lighting gourds for there favorite food, a pulses yellow pumpkin.
The rancher can shoot them with water to temporarily fry them for capture similar to rad slimes
Kazimere
Plort

Re: plasma slime

Postby SgtPugsly » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:06 am

I want to say
lay it out wiht a picturem, the catchphrase thing, slimeology, Rancher Risks, Plortonomics,
and fill those out respectevely,
Slimeology is info about the slime but not risks or anything about plorts really
Rancher Risks is the risks and threats they pose and can cause
Plortonomics are the plort uses.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Id recomend Hachiseiko's Slime maker kit, its quite good!
Thanks to Dsp for my Avatar here, :D
Take me down to mis-take city
where the mistakes happen
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby Kazimere » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:58 pm

I was going to post a picture but I draw like a five year old, an do you mean set it up like a legitamate slimepedia entry?
Kazimere
Plort

Postby asdfghjklinkin » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:42 pm

Yes, you're meant to set it up like a slimepedia entry. :^) Your idea seems awesome as is, though. Also, pictures aren't necessary, since all of our artists have gone AWOL most posts don't have them anymore.
I'm Linkin.
asdfghjklinkin
Rancher

Postby Kazimere » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:32 am

Plasma slime
"The da da danger zones always high-voltage "

Diet:
Fruits & veggies
Favorite:
Lighting gourd
Slimeology:
These slimes derive there name from the plasma energy pulsing from their body's its commonly believed that a giant wave of energy floating through the far far away came in contact with pink slimes and carbon and created this species but its only theory.
. They only eat fruits an vegetables they have the nasty habit of accidently frying hen hens an fellow slims alike, causing them to really only pack together where they become one giant plasma net. Rancher be warned
Rancher risks:
They ate not aggressive slimes but they will harm anything unlucky enough to step too close.too many can shock the rancher unconscious in seconds.If not careful an 2 corrals of plasma slimes are to close they'll arc inbtween causing problems with moving about the ranch. They avoid water at all cost,maybe they prefer being dirty?
Plortonomics:
The plots are commonly used to insulate electrical wiwiring.Large manufacturing centers use there plot in tandom with plortonium to create cleaner fuels, the plots are usually in high demand do to the inherent risks in ranching the plasma slimes

Better?
Kazimere
Plort

Postby Kazimere » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:20 am

Used the template but not very good at graphic design
Attachments
PicsArt_09-12-09.16.42.jpg
PicsArt_09-12-09.16.42.jpg (109.62 KiB) Viewed 4071 times
Kazimere
Plort

Return to Slime Design