Oink Slimes

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Oink Slimes

Postby CakeFlour » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:30 pm

Oink Slimes
"That'll do pig, that'll do..."

Diet: Vegetables

Favorites: Snapcorn

Slimeology: Whats possibly cuter than a happy tabby? A little piggy that's what! Oink slimes are the friendliest of slimes out there. They always rush towards ranchers out for a treat or just to get attention. Being made of a more gelatinous compound they bounce higher than any other slime as well! Get a pen full of these guys and go hog wild!

Rancher Risks: Because of there friendly nature and bouncy composition these slimes are prone to escaping there pens. It's advised to prepare pens with high walls and air nets ahead of time before putting them in. Oink Largos loose some bounce but there weight can possibly be enough to break through the net. On top of that these guys EAT TWICE AS MUCH as any other slime, but there plorts are worth it.

Plortonomics: This plort is the answer to the following Mysteries. "What are hot dogs made of?" "What is that stuff they pack canned hams in?" "Where's that fast food meat really come from?" "What is the Meaning of Life?" etc.

(Designs coming soo... eventually)
Support the goal of Golden Puddles!
CakeFlour
Rancher

Re: Oink Slimes

Postby CakeFlour » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Support the goal of Golden Puddles!
CakeFlour
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:26 am

Nice idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby HappyRainbew » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:42 pm

It would be fun if instead of just scooting around and occasionally jumping like most slimes, these slimes would constantly bounce and sometimes bounce really high. I like this idea
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
HappyRainbew
Rancher

Postby PataponCreeper » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:33 am

do they also come in Muscle Pig because I would love to hear them go **grunts like lifting something extremely heavy** "OINK!"
and do they come in Spider Pig because that would be a great super hero duo in game
PataponCreeper
Plort

Return to Slime Design