Paint Slimes

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Paint Slimes

Postby CakeFlour » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Paint Slimes
"The Joys of Ranching"

Diet: Fruit

Favorites: Artisan Grapes

Slimeology: A Curious bunch these slimes are, and extremely rare to boot. They are classified as slimes but there biology is a bit different from the norm. These slimes start out a bland grey color, but when fed other plorts, will instead of turning into Largos, Convert the Plort into Pigment and will change to match the color aswell. Once fed they will begin producing paint plorts, these plorts will match the color of the slime. They can also be fed without being given plorts, but who wants bland grey? Want a green paint plort? Feed it a Rad Plort. want a Blue One? Give it a Rock Plort. and so on... When given a new plort that doesn't match there color they will swap to that plort's color. This can be handy if you want to avoid unwanted Largos. If you DO want largo's it's possible. If you have to different Colors of Paint Slimes they will mix there plorts and turn into the mixture of the 2 colors. Red + Blue = Purple Paint Largos. Green + Red = Brown Paint Largos. etc. One is advised to not combine colors once they are at Largo Stage, unless there wish is to unleash Those Awful Ravenous Rainbows on there ranch.

Rancher Risks: Given these guys can take on a ton of different forms and the variety of plorts they can produce is many, one's Vacuum pack can easily become clogged up. It's advised not to have more than 2 different Colors in one pen, It both clogs up auto slime collectors and runs risks of Tarrs forming.

Plortonomics: Paint plorts are used as dyes, paints, pigments, and all forms of coloring back home. But, they have some uses on the Ranch as well. If you liked the Pink Slimes, but would like it more if they were blue or green instead of pink, you can give them a paint plort to make them look more visually appealing for you. Feed any slime, including largos, a paint plort and they will change to the plorts color while still remaining there regular characteristics. The plorts will still look the same given that the color change is only exterior. If you want to ever change them back, just give them a paint plort of there original Color, or a Quick splash of Water will do. (Although this isn't advised) It's not know if this is all the paint plort can do on the range, but it's always good to experiment. Just be careful.

(I know that is a mouthful, It's going to be linking to my idea of more slime customization beyond largo hybrids.)
Support the goal of Golden Puddles!
CakeFlour
Rancher

Re: Paint Slimes

Postby CakeFlour » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:21 am

Update: I wanted to see if anyone had any other ideas on how to customize slimes beyond Largos. I feel like maybe a color Change would help out, but I'm open to see what you guys think.
Support the goal of Golden Puddles!
CakeFlour
Rancher

Postby catmanthecatking » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:40 am

i love the idea, maybe they could make a paintbrush in the shop to hold all varients of this type of plort?
I'm working on a game where you can go to other dimensions. I will be adding updates to this list on my youtube which i will add the link.... one day
catmanthecatking
Rancher

Postby catmanthecatking » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:41 am

kinda like the water container but smaller and on the right bottem corner?
I'm working on a game where you can go to other dimensions. I will be adding updates to this list on my youtube which i will add the link.... one day
catmanthecatking
Rancher

Postby UniqueAlien » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:08 pm

You could even have water wash the paint off of other slimes you have painted if you painted them then want there original color back.
Why be normal when you can be Unique.
UniqueAlien
Chickadoo

Postby SgtPugsly » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:24 am

UniqueAlien wrote:You could even have water wash the paint off of other slimes you have painted if you painted them then want there original color back.

"a quick splash of water will do"
pretty much meaning wash off the paint with water.
Next time, id recommend reading through it ;)
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Id recomend Hachiseiko's Slime maker kit, its quite good!
Thanks to Dsp for my Avatar here, :D
Take me down to mis-take city
where the mistakes happen
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby LastPayLoad0 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:51 pm

Shoot this is way better then mine Good job

On the other hand you support golden puppies so idk if you would support golden kittens then i would love this so much more.
Hello , Are you looking down here for something?

Steam: LastPayLoad0
LastPayLoad0
Rancher

Postby RadSlime3000 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:02 pm

ignore the person above me, they are advertizing for glass things. (r click, translate to english)

This idea is awesome! i really hope it becomes implemented into the game.
I AM A:
Terrarian
Rad Slime
Night Wing
Minecrafter
Anomaly
Aether Dragon
Glitch

My current feats:

Highest Point in Mochi's Manor

I am freinds with a Hunter slime named "Meowster*.

hOI!
RadSlime3000
Rancher

Postby LastPayLoad0 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:42 am

LastPayLoad0
Rancher

Postby AbaddonAnt » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:43 am

LastPayLoad0 wrote:...

The post they were talking about was removed, it was from a spambot
P R O C R A S T I N A T I O N
AbaddonAnt
Rancher

Postby LastPayLoad0 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:59 am

AbaddonAnt wrote:
LastPayLoad0 wrote:...

The post they were talking about was removed, it was from a spambot

Oh ok.

LastPayLoad0
Rancher

Return to Slime Design