Model Requests 2

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Model Requests 2

Postby DSPr » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:44 am

About Model Requests 2
Hey everyone! I've finally decided to make the second "Model Requests" thread, which is of course about modeling your slimes again, but this time I'm offering some more methods and visuals to the settings. You can start throwing in some requests whenever you're ready.

So, how does this work?
As the previous rules say:
"Only 4 posts are the maximum number to post.
- Only 1 - 2 request(s) each post. [On above; 4 is the maximum, but only keep 1-2 request(s) in a single post, since I don't want huge amount of requests in a one post.]
- Don't reply to other peoples' comments; It's just to prevent massive posts. You're welcome to reply for me, though so don't worry about that."

Fair enough. What are the "settings" then?
The "settings" are:
- 2D Models
- 3D Models
- Resolution Selection [1920x1080, 2560x1600 OR 2520x1480]
- 16 bpc - 32 bpc selection for the visuals

So, is there a guideline?
Request Guideline:
- Tell me a scenario which will be used (e.g. Bright sky, 2 slimes on water, island on the middle)
- Your slime's color (e.g. Green slime, gradient color; red on top and blue on bottom)
- The expression of your slime(s) (e.g. Happy, sad, shocked)
- Image resolution (e.g. 1920x1080, 2560x1600)
- And basically everything else that comes up in your mind

Here's the most helpful way to assist me with the modeling:
Send me an image of your slime. (Doesn't matter how bad it looks, the main point is that it must help me a bit at least.)

Thanks!

Perhaps you should send some of your models as example?

3D Models:
No ice cream after dinner.

Bustin'
DSPr
Rancher

Re: Model Requests 2

Postby Gamer3566 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:20 am

I haven't been on the forums for a while and I just wanted to thank you for the picture you made me on the old forum. Also, you asked for a different picture of the jam slime I believe so here's one Sectanza made:
Last edited by Gamer3566 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby DSPr » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:56 am

Gamer3566 wrote:I haven't been on the forums for a while and I just wanted to thank you for the picture you made me on the old forum. Also, you asked for a different picture of the jam slime I believe so here's one Sectanza made:

The image seems to be removed. Is there another link for it perhaps, or either maybe if you have it saved?

Bustin'
DSPr
Rancher

Postby Gamer3566 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:04 am

Can you see it now?
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby DSPr » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:31 am

Gamer3566 wrote:Image
Can you see it now?

Yep! I'll tell you when I've finished modeling it. Alright?

Bustin'
DSPr
Rancher

Postby NyanRancher » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:35 am

Can you do a slime based off Who is she?Image
If you could give me a paint tool sai lesson I would really appreciate it! :) just PM me!
───────────────────────────────────────
DEVIANTART!!!!! Chcek me out :D
http://nyanwiz.deviantart.com/
NyanRancher
Rancher

Postby DSPr » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:48 am

NyanRancher wrote:Can you do a slime based off Who is she?Image

No.

Bustin'
DSPr
Rancher

Postby NyanRancher » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:02 pm

DSPr wrote:

No.

You should give people an explanation.
If you could give me a paint tool sai lesson I would really appreciate it! :) just PM me!
───────────────────────────────────────
DEVIANTART!!!!! Chcek me out :D
http://nyanwiz.deviantart.com/
NyanRancher
Rancher

Postby DSPr » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:43 am

NyanRancher wrote:
DSPr wrote:

No.

You should give people an explanation.

What explanation? Here's a really good explanation: I just don't want to.

You can go now.

Bustin'
DSPr
Rancher

Postby DSPr » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:46 am

Gamer3566 wrote:Image
Can you see it now?

Alright, here it is:

or if it doesnt work, click here:
http://pre01.deviantart.net/11ef/th/pre ... 9ynmss.png

Bustin'
DSPr
Rancher

Postby SgtPugsly » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:32 am

Hi, uh, its my first time trying this here so, sorry if i slip up or something, :P
can i get an avatar/2d Model of well, il explain the slime type,
it is a Dark-ish gray tabby, except with a single rotor on its head and a tail rotor coming out of its back, two little block-esk things with dual missiles on them, and a minigun on the front of it, with a happy expression? (sort of like my avatar, but a tabby slime)
and can it be mostly clear? if you want you can add a 'few' effects and that, but not too much, like it can actually still be an avatar.
The background can be anything. Thanks!
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Id recomend Hachiseiko's Slime maker kit, its quite good!
Thanks to Dsp for my Avatar here, :D
Take me down to mis-take city
where the mistakes happen
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby asdfghjklinkin » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Your models are beautifully done.
I'm Linkin.
asdfghjklinkin
Rancher

Postby Slimes4Fun » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:04 pm

Can i get a honeybee slime (profile pic) attacking a tarr and some ending up being unsuccesful?
also please dont go crazy with the effects :)
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby DSPr » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:39 am

SgtPugsly wrote:Hi, uh, its my first time trying this here so, sorry if i slip up or something, :P
it is a Dark-ish gray tabby, except with a single rotor on its head and a tail rotor coming out of its back, two little block-esk things with dual missiles on them, and a minigun on the front of it, with a happy expression? (sort of like my avatar, but a tabby slime)
and can it be mostly clear? if you want you can add a 'few' effects and that, but not too much, like it can actually still be an avatar.

Oh dear! This is a bit too much for a cute game to handle. But perhaps I can get it done(?)
Just wait a day or two (maybe more than that); my "modeling" computer has broken down and I'm currently trying to get it fixed. I will be glad to announce your model. Everything will be well and good.

Though, what kind of "rotor" do you want me to model? I have no idea what that is. Thanks!

Bustin'
DSPr
Rancher

Postby SgtPugsly » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:12 am

DSPr wrote:
SgtPugsly wrote:Hi, uh, its my first time trying this here so, sorry if i slip up or something, :P

Oh dear! This is a bit too much for a cute game to handle. But perhaps I can get it done(?)
Just wait a day or two (maybe more than that); my "modeling" computer has broken down and I'm currently trying to get it fixed. I will be glad to announce your model. Everything will be well and good.

Though, what kind of "rotor" do you want me to model? I have no idea what that is. Thanks!

this kind. http://cdn.imgs.steps.dragoart.com/how-to-draw-a-helicopter-step-5_1_000000000700_5.jpg. the four bladed kind,
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby DSPr » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:33 am

SgtPugsly wrote:
DSPr wrote:

this kind. http://cdn.imgs.steps.dragoart.com/how-to-draw-a-helicopter-step-5_1_000000000700_5.jpg. the four bladed kind,

I do believe it looks something like this.

EDIT: I actually got interested about this a little bit, so I decided to make this as well:

Bustin'
DSPr
Rancher

Postby SgtPugsly » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:06 am

DSPr wrote:
SgtPugsly wrote:
DSPr wrote:

I do believe it looks something like this.

EDIT: I actually got interested about this a little bit, so I decided to make this as well:

If only i could film my first reaction to these, xD, still, they're amazing. :D definetly an improvement to what i done :)
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby DSPr » Sun May 01, 2016 12:50 pm

Slimes4Fun wrote:Can i get a honeybee slime (profile pic) attacking a tarr and some ending up being unsuccesful?

Hey!

I did remember to not add too many effects with the picture along, but you know that I'm a crazy freak with effects, so this might turn out a bit different. Here's your requested picture:

I hope the effects didn't taint the picture entirely. :-)

Bustin'
DSPr
Rancher

Postby KingWaluigi » Mon May 02, 2016 8:21 am

Can I get a 4 vs 4 battle with Feral Gravity Rad largos and Tarrs?

Gravity slimes have yellow Rad Slime like eyes, their body is purple, and they have a black hole like object inside of them. (Which gives them the ability to pull almost any object towards them)
KingWaluigi
Chickadoo

Postby DSPr » Tue May 03, 2016 3:13 am

KingWaluigi wrote:Can I get a 4 vs 4 battle with Feral Gravity Rad largos and Tarrs?

Gravity slimes have yellow Rad Slime like eyes, their body is purple, and they have a black hole like object inside of them. (Which gives them the ability to pull almost any object towards them)

I'll try my best! Image

Bustin'
DSPr
Rancher

Postby DSPr » Tue May 03, 2016 7:47 am

KingWaluigi wrote:Can I get a 4 vs 4 battle with Feral Gravity Rad largos and Tarrs?

Surprise!

Bustin'
DSPr
Rancher

Postby DSPr » Tue May 03, 2016 8:01 am

Hey guys,

I know that this might be a short message, but I'll get straight into the topic- If you guys are going to send me a request with almost half of the information not shown in your comment; I will model it, but it may contain extra stuff that is unnecessary and sometimes perhaps off the chain. Most likely because I don't have the same perspective of the request you're asking for me to model.

Just a simple "ah, there's a bright sky with few mountains and a tree. Here, put my 'OC' there in the middle." doesn't tell me that much. So, I just basically model the mountain and put a tree somewhere. And maybe add extra stuff if it doesn't look that great.

So, if some of you guys don't want extra stuff; just simply say "no extra models," and we're basically done. I have plenty of models saved in my "models" folder, just for the advanced modeling and not that much of a stress to handle. Thanks guys,

DSPr

Bustin'
DSPr
Rancher

Postby Slimes4Fun » Tue May 03, 2016 3:41 pm

DSPr wrote:
Slimes4Fun wrote:Can i get a honeybee slime (profile pic) attacking a tarr and some ending up being unsuccesful?

Hey!

I did remember to not add too many effects with the picture along, but you know that I'm a crazy freak with effects, so this might turn out a bit different. Here's your requested picture:

I hope the effects didn't taint the picture entirely. :-)

Wow its great! and the effects did make it look better!
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby RadSlime3000 » Wed May 04, 2016 10:53 pm

can you please make a void tarr sucking in different types of slimes? i suck at drawing, but the links for he slimes are under this post. please add some of the slimes i made too plz!
I AM A:
Terrarian
Rad Slime
Night Wing
Minecrafter
Anomaly
Aether Dragon
Glitch

My current feats:

Highest Point in Mochi's Manor

I am freinds with a Hunter slime named "Meowster*.

hOI!
RadSlime3000
Rancher

Return to Slime Design