Slime Suggestions Version 3 (Six Slimes and Their artwork)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Slime Suggestions Version 3 (Six Slimes and Their artwork)

Postby sensieslime » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:01 am

Hello and welcome to my slime ideas update 3. This page contains six slime ideas and their artwork, but don't forget that there will be more versions in the future with more slimes!

Please note, I know that there is a possibility that these slimes have been thought of before. However, I thought of all of these ideas without inspiration from other threads. Enjoy.

All artwork on this page was done by Sectanza!

Hog Slime!
The slime with a temper!

Oink! Oink! Snort... Snort... snort.

Diet: Veggies.

Favourite: Carrots.

Aggressive: If not mixed with pink slime (domesticated) when close yes.

Slimeology: Everyone loves pigs! Everyone loves slimes! So everybody loves hog slimes! Hog slimes are aggressive when a rancher gets near them and stare at them, angrily for a couple of seconds before attacking. Upon being struck by a hog slime's blow, ranchers will be knocked back several feet. The only way to make these slimes friendly is breeding them with pink slimes. Just like domesticated pigs on earth, hog-pink slime largos loose their tusks, will eat anything and become very happy all the time.

Rancher Risks: The fact these slimes can fling you across a large distance, means it is easy to be flung into the slime sea. They also eat a lot more food before satisfied and made happy.

Plortonomics: These plorts are considered vegetarian suitable and taste like meat. These are sent all around the world and sold to replace meat products. This means many farms across the world only grow crops after setting their life stock free and deal these plorts instead.

Default plort value: 40.

Candy Slime!
The slime full of joy!

These little guys are so sweet!

Favourite: lolleak (a mix between a lolly and a leak).

Aggressive?: No. They don't like hurting anything.

Slimeology: These are the jolliest slimes around! They are always happy in what they do and release a aura made of their happiness, which can give ranchers a faster energy increase if they stand near either the candy slime, or the candy plorts. Along with being sweet, they are very sticky and stick to walls, falling down very slowly unless they climb up. They have a much faster speed and are very easy slimes to handle on the ranch.

Rancher Risks: The fact these slimes can climb walls means that the are constantly escaping their corrals, mixing with other breeds of slimes. This means that they can create unwanted largos or worse.

Plortonomics: The plorts give anyone who eats them instant joy, as well as being much healthier than candy made on earth. They also taste sweeter than earths candy, although they contain no sugar.

Default plort value: 25.

Wizard Slime!
The slime with a horrible secret!

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

Diet for normal form: Meat.

Diet for dark form: Harnesses the energy of other slimes, ranchers and hen hens, making them weak.

Favourite for normal form: Elder hen hens.

Favourite for dark form: Boom slimes as they contain a lot of energy.

Aggressive: In dark form, yes.

Slimeology: These slimes are considered good in the daytime, as they kill any tarrs around, however they have a terrible curse, where at night they will turn into their dark form, and unable to control themselves will kill any living thing around with a red spell.

Rancher Risks: These slimes are very dangerous because as you sleep, you can only hope that the rest of your slimes are safe.

Plortonomics: The only thing known about these plorts, is that they are pulsing with energy. However, scientists have failed to extract any substance from the plorts and will keep buying them from ranchers so they can perform other tests.

Default plort value: 45.

Turtle Slime!
The slime who loves to swim!

Surfs up!

Diet: Fruit and veggies.

Favourite: Seaweed

Slimeology: These slimes can't dissolve in the slime sea to travel like other slimes, and can swim around instead, however, that doesn't mean they don't love to swim! They will always try to be in water, and when in the slime sea, they disappear under the surface from time to time and then come back up with 2-5 seaweed around them. Seaweed can be sucked up with the vac-pack and counts as a veggie but can't be planted to start a farm.

Rancher Risks: Nothing much to worry about with turtle slimes. They can be a bit annoying as they hide in their shell at night, and will not eat anything while in their shell.

Plortonomics: The plorts are often crafted into jewellery and are quite valuable across earth. This saves many of earth's turtles as there is no need to hunt them while turtle plorts are around!

Default plort value: 35.

Scrap Slime!
The slime made of steel!

Diet: Electricity.

Favourite: Incinerator energy. (Charges them faster than other power sources).

Aggressive: If low on charge, yes.

Slimeology: These slimes, also named clockwork slimes, are not living, but merely made of old bits of scrap. This means they don't need to eat, however their batteries are low quality, and need recharging everyday. They are solar powered so get just enough power during the day, but during the night the only sources of power for them are the incinerators and other mechanical devices. They can't get burn by incinerators and only need to stand near them to charge. While fully charged they produce plorts over time, and fairly quickly, but if they get low on energy then they start slowing down on producing plorts, turn aggressive and when their energy is fully depleted, they shut down. When shut down, scrap slimes don't move, don't produce any plorts and can be kicked around (by people being disrespectful).

Rancher Risks: Keep these slimes charged at all times! At a low level of power, they will zap you dealing a huge amount of damage.

Plortonomics: The scrap plorts can be recycled into metal, or even burnt for electricity! This is very strange though, how it can create unlimited metal. Mabey it has something to do with why it creepily makes mechanical noises all the time. But you wouldn't want to take these little guys apart to find out would you? Even though they're robots doesn't mean they're not cute!

Default plort value: 30.

Ninja Slime!
The slime who is the master at stealth!

The shadows are their allies...

Diet: Meat

Favourite: Roostro

Aggressive: If threatened, yes.

Slimeology: These slimes are very fast. They jump around frequently, trying to avoid being caught by ranchers. If a rancher tries to suck one up with a vac-pack, they will resist, bouncing all over the place. If they are successful, the slime will keep jumping at the rancher, dealing lots of damage. If the slime is threatened and gets far away from the rancher, they will rapidly throw kunais.

Rancher Risks: These slimes can be hard to handle, as they jump and move around at high speeds, and if there are multiple around, while trying to suck them up to move even one of them, they will all get angry and attack.

Plortonomics: These plorts, shaped like kunais, are actually sent to the "Slime Ninja Academy" , which train normal slimes to become experienced.

Default plort value: 50.

Those were the first six slime ideas I have posted, but be sure to see my third version probaly coming out soon with more slimes!!!
Last edited by sensieslime on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Re: Slime Suggestions Version 3 (Six Slimes and Their artwor

Postby sensieslime » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:02 am

What do you think about these ideas? I love feedback!
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby asdfghjklinkin » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:55 pm

I'm really fond of the candy slime, and I love the way the plort looks. The lolleak sounds like a cool food addition as well. The rest are just kind of meh to me, though.
I'm Linkin.
asdfghjklinkin
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:02 am

asdfghjklinkin wrote:I'm really fond of the candy slime, and I love the way the plort looks. The lolleak sounds like a cool food addition as well. The rest are just kind of meh to me, though.

Alright. Thanks for your opinions!
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:33 am

hey i love your slimes they are so cool (especially the wizard slime because i love wizards) and well done to sectasenza (btw is that how you spell that im not good at spelling) thanks and BOI!!!!
greentitan
Rancher

Postby greentitan » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:35 am

it was sectanza sorry but good art work
greentitan
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:53 am

Thanks Greentitan... XD sectasenza...
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Slimes4Fun » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:38 pm

Wow im not the only one that though a turtle slime would be amazing! you beat me to it as well!
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby greentitan » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:17 am

sensieslime wrote:Thanks Greentitan... XD sectasenza...

hey! haha (i can spell *crys*)
greentitan
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:18 am

*cries*... Sorry...
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby greentitan » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:20 am

sensieslime wrote:*cries*... Sorry...

STOP CORRECTING MY SPELLING
greentitan
Rancher

Postby Kozzer33 » Mon May 30, 2016 11:07 am

These look awesome!

What do you use to draw?
Don't feed the blobs anymore poop after you've already fed them poop!
Kozzer33
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Tue May 31, 2016 1:06 am

Kozzer33 wrote:These look awesome!

What do you use to draw?

sensieslime wrote:Hello and welcome to my slime ideas update 3. This page contains six slime ideas and their artwork, but don't forget that there will be more versions in the future with more slimes!

Please note, I know that there is a possibility that these slimes have been thought of before. However, I thought of all of these ideas without inspiration from other threads. Enjoy.

Hog Slime!
The slime with a temper!

Oink! Oink! Snort... Snort... snort.

Favourite: Carrots.

Aggressive: If not mixed with pink slime (domesticated) when close yes.

Slimeology: Everyone loves pigs! Everyone loves slimes! So everybody loves hog slimes! Hog slimes are aggressive when a rancher gets near them and stare at them, angrily for a couple of seconds before attacking. Upon being struck by a hog slime's blow, ranchers will be knocked back several feet. The only way to make these slimes friendly is breeding them with pink slimes. Just like domesticated pigs on earth, hog-pink slime largos loose their tusks, will eat anything and become very happy all the time.

Rancher Risks: The fact these slimes can fling you across a large distance, means it is easy to be flung into the slime sea. They also eat a lot more food before satisfied and made happy.

Plortonomics: These plorts are considered vegetarian suitable and taste like meat. These are sent all around the world and sold to replace meat products. This means many farms across the world only grow crops after setting their life stock free and deal these plorts instead.

Default plort value: 40.

Candy Slime!
The slime full of joy!

These little guys are so sweet!

Favourite: lolleak (a mix between a lolly and a leak).

Aggressive?: No. They don't like hurting anything.

Slimeology: These are the jolliest slimes around! They are always happy in what they do and release a aura made of their happiness, which can give ranchers a faster energy increase if they stand near either the candy slime, or the candy plorts. Along with being sweet, they are very sticky and stick to walls, falling down very slowly unless they climb up. They have a much faster speed and are very easy slimes to handle on the ranch.

Rancher Risks: The fact these slimes can climb walls means that the are constantly escaping their corrals, mixing with other breeds of slimes. This means that they can create unwanted largos or worse.

Plortonomics: The plorts give anyone who eats them instant joy, as well as being much healthier than candy made on earth. They also taste sweeter than earths candy, although they contain no sugar.

Default plort value: 25.

Wizard Slime!
The slime with a horrible secret!

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

Diet for normal form: Meat.

Diet for dark form: Harnesses the energy of other slimes, ranchers and hen hens, making them weak.

Favourite for normal form: Elder hen hens.

Favourite for dark form: Boom slimes as they contain a lot of energy.

Aggressive: In dark form, yes.

Slimeology: These slimes are considered good in the daytime, as they kill any tarrs around, however they have a terrible curse, where at night they will turn into their dark form, and unable to control themselves will kill any living thing around with a red spell.

Rancher Risks: These slimes are very dangerous because as you sleep, you can only hope that the rest of your slimes are safe.

Plortonomics: The only thing known about these plorts, is that they are pulsing with energy. However, scientists have failed to extract any substance from the plorts and will keep buying them from ranchers so they can perform other tests.

Default plort value: 45.

Turtle Slime!
The slime who loves to swim!

Surfs up!

Diet: Fruit and veggies.

Favourite: Seaweed

Slimeology: These slimes can't dissolve in the slime sea to travel like other slimes, and can swim around instead, however, that doesn't mean they don't love to swim! They will always try to be in water, and when in the slime sea, they disappear under the surface from time to time and then come back up with 2-5 seaweed around them. Seaweed can be sucked up with the vac-pack and counts as a veggie but can't be planted to start a farm.

Rancher Risks: Nothing much to worry about with turtle slimes. They can be a bit annoying as they hide in their shell at night, and will not eat anything while in their shell.

Plortonomics: The plorts are often crafted into jewellery and are quite valuable across earth. This saves many of earth's turtles as there is no need to hunt them while turtle plorts are around!

Default plort value: 35.

Scrap Slime!
The slime made of steel!

Diet: Electricity.

Favourite: Incinerator energy. (Charges them faster than other power sources).

Aggressive: If low on charge, yes.

Slimeology: These slimes, also named clockwork slimes, are not living, but merely made of old bits of scrap. This means they don't need to eat, however their batteries are low quality, and need recharging everyday. They are solar powered so get just enough power during the day, but during the night the only sources of power for them are the incinerators and other mechanical devices. They can't get burn by incinerators and only need to stand near them to charge. While fully charged they produce plorts over time, and fairly quickly, but if they get low on energy then they start slowing down on producing plorts, turn aggressive and when their energy is fully depleted, they shut down. When shut down, scrap slimes don't move, don't produce any plorts and can be kicked around (by people being disrespectful).

Rancher Risks: Keep these slimes charged at all times! At a low level of power, they will zap you dealing a huge amount of damage.

Plortonomics: The scrap plorts can be recycled into metal, or even burnt for electricity! This is very strange though, how it can create unlimited metal. Mabey it has something to do with why it creepily makes mechanical noises all the time. But you wouldn't want to take these little guys apart to find out would you? Even though they're robots doesn't mean they're not cute!

Default plort value: 30.

Ninja Slime!
The slime who is the master at stealth!

The shadows are their allies...

Diet: Meat

Favourite: Roostro

Aggressive: If threatened, yes.

Slimeology: These slimes are very fast. They jump around frequently, trying to avoid being caught by ranchers. If a rancher tries to suck one up with a vac-pack, they will resist, bouncing all over the place. If they are successful, the slime will keep jumping at the rancher, dealing lots of damage. If the slime is threatened and gets far away from the rancher, they will rapidly throw kunais.

Rancher Risks: These slimes can be hard to handle, as they jump and move around at high speeds, and if there are multiple around, while trying to suck them up to move even one of them, they will all get angry and attack.

Plortonomics: These plorts, shaped like kunais, are actually sent to the "Slime Ninja Academy" , which train normal slimes to become experienced.

Default plort value: 50.

Those were the first six slime ideas I have posted, but be sure to see my third version probaly coming out soon with more slimes!!!

look at the bold ;p. Sectanza uses paint Sai though. Thanks for the compliment!
Thank you for reading!
sensieslime
Keeper

Return to Slime Design