Elemental Slimes

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Elemental Slimes

Postby Dragonogh » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:52 pm

I think the slimes need to have different elemental types rather than act like predators (the Tabby slime), or even flora (like the Honey slime). I think the slimes should be left only to certain elemental types, and maybe we can discover another type of slime that's based on flora, and maybe even a third type based on predatory fauna.

I would love to see some major distinctions in the maturity, aggression, and behaviors of each major division of slimes, and how they could interact with each other: it would create a much more interesting dynamic to the already existing circumstances like Largoes and the Tarr.

Maybe Tarr would only be created if an Elemental slime ate the plort of a Fauna or Flora slime, but any number of Elemental slimes could be combined?

But then, with the [possible] Super Largoes that would be created, they could escape and overrun the ranch because they feel overworked or something. We could get really deep into the Slimes' social dynamic with an expansion like this.
- Dragonogh

I save all the adorable Slimes and Largoes from their Tarr brethren at any given moment, throwing the oily creatures off a cliff and into the Slime Sea. Oh, and I have a minimum of 20k coins as I am waiting for the next update. Lots of fun!
Dragonogh
Plort

Return to Slime Design