Slime Genetics, Largoes, and Overall Physical Appearance

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Slime Genetics, Largoes, and Overall Physical Appearance

Postby Dragonogh » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:47 pm

We all know what the Largoes look like. But each Largo looks only one way, and so do the slimes. This should change.

Firstly, I think their should be a difference between Largoes of the same contributing Slimes. When one slime eats another's plort, the resulting Largo looks the same as when the other slime eats the first's plort. There need to be two different major versions of each Largo, being determined by which Slime eats which plort.

For example: a Rock slime would eat a Honey plort, resulting in a Rock-colored Largo with both spikes and the Honey image on its forehead; but if a Honey slime ate a Rock plort, it would be a Honey-colored Largo, also with spikes and with or without the Honey slime logo on the forehead (as the coloring would already provide notation as to the original slime's type).

This should also affect the Largo's favorite food. If the initial slime was a Boom slime, the Largo's favorite food would still be the Briar Hen, but now it would produce three of each, and if it was given the favorite food of its donator, then it would produce two of each plort; otherwise producing one plort of each type.
- Dragonogh

I save all the adorable Slimes and Largoes from their Tarr brethren at any given moment, throwing the oily creatures off a cliff and into the Slime Sea. Oh, and I have a minimum of 20k coins as I am waiting for the next update. Lots of fun!
Dragonogh
Plort

Return to Slime Design