Share your original Slimepedia entries

We need a cube slime.

Postby funguncrackshot » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:27 am

^
funguncrackshot
Plort

Re: We need a cube slime.

Postby RockCandySlime » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:51 am

wow nice one i love all the detail i really like how much time you put into this what software did you use for that artwork 10/10 would cut myself again
sorry i'm not edible

Profile art by sectanza :)
RockCandySlime
Rancher

Postby FishFruit14 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:57 am

RockCandySlime wrote:wow nice one i love all the detail i really like how much time you put into this what software did you use for that artwork 10/10 would cut myself again

Rude, but true.
Sectanza made my amazing spider slime avatar!!! Thanks, Sectanza!!!
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby funguncrackshot » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:18 am

RockCandySlime wrote:wow nice one i love all the detail i really like how much time you put into this what software did you use for that artwork 10/10 would cut myself again

Gee, sorry for deeply offending you. If only there was a way to, y'now... ignore things?
funguncrackshot
Plort

Postby FishFruit14 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:39 pm

funguncrackshot wrote:

Gee, sorry for deeply offending you. If only there was a way to, y'now... ignore things?

Sorry, man, but you put practically no effort into this suggestion whatsoever. All you did was give a name, which has also been suggested before. If you want people to like your idea, put a little thought into it. Who knows, the developers who frequently check the forums might chance apon it.
Sectanza made my amazing spider slime avatar!!! Thanks, Sectanza!!!
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby RockCandySlime » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:38 pm

funguncrackshot wrote:

it was just a little poke about how this post does not have much content no reason to get offended :/
sorry i'm not edible

Profile art by sectanza :)
RockCandySlime
Rancher

Return to Slime Design