Slime Rancher the Book? Slime requests

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Slime Rancher the Book? Slime requests

Postby BlazingEmpire15 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:49 am

I had an idea for creating a 'book' out of slime ideas. It's pretty similar to what NeferNightBug's doing. But still different. Like him, I'll have requests for slimes, but not an infinite amount of it.
But, unlike his, mine will be long chapters. Probably around 500-5000 words each chapter. Of course, ya can always give me ideas for chapters, what slime(s) to introduce, maybe even new islands!
I may make a different thread for the 'book' part, as on here, it'd be kind-of cluttered.

How does this sound? I'll take a few entries on slimes ect... for the moment.
All you will need to do, is give me a small (or large) description of the slime including favourite food, diet, agressiveness, and found at.

For islands, ya may need to give a BIG description of it, including: what slimes are there, food that grow there, chickens, trees, what is the land like, water, ect...

And of course! If ya have questions or requests, just ask me! (But don't ask me to create a slime say in 'paint,' I suck at that). xD

The only two slimes I have 'ready' for being in the 'book' are my Banana Slime, and the Zombie Slime.

Further notion, as I do not play Slime Rancher, but I DO HEAVILY watch it, likely some of this stuff will and will not be the same. Lol

Thanks!
Thanks to Sectanza for making my avatar! ;)
BlazingEmpire15
Rancher

Return to Slime Design