I have a BUNCH of slime ideas!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

I have a BUNCH of slime ideas!

Postby BlazingEmpire15 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm

Hey, I just joined the site, but I absolutely love watching Slime Rancher. (I don't have enough money to buy the game). But, I know the general basics.

So, I have some slimes! Let's get down to business!

First we have the Banana Slime:
Favourite Fruit - B-Fruit (A Banana) (Grows primarily in the moss blanket) but can be found in the quarry).

Diet: ONLY B-fruits

Agressive: no

Slimeology: This little slime is a crowd-loved slime worldwide! They're good for making bananas. They're fully yellow with a small darker yellow banana on his forehead. (Like a Honey Slime)

Rancher Risks: Even though it isn't aggressive, their plorts are so delicious and tasty that they are highly sought after by honey slimes, phospher slimes, and pink slimes. If they're on your ranch, keep these slimes away, otherwise you'll have big issues.

Occurrence: Found SPECIFICALLY in the moss blanket, but rarely in the indigo quarry.

Plortonomics: These plorts are sweet and used heavily in making the banana flavoured milk on earth.

They're original cost is 45 but their top is 100, and lowest is 20.

Second Slime:

Sunshine Slime:

Diet: light (although, once they've had enough light, they'll get sadder and will want only cuberries).
Favourite: none
Aggressive: no

Slimeology: These slimes LOVE the daytime and will die at night if not given a lamp for the nighttime.
Light yellow, dark yellow, light red, and light orange all mixed into one slime, and 8 sunlight rays that stick out at various places.

Rancher Risks: Not aggressive, but hard to keep, as once it turns night, they're plorts and themselves vanish. Be careful, as they're often attracted to light things, and day slimes like to be near these beauties, causing un-needed largos.

Occurrences: RARELY in the moss blanket, and mildly rare in the caves of the indigo quarry.

Plortonomics: The likely hood to enter a home without one of these plorts strewn about in lights is bar-none! They're EVERYWHERE!

Their cost is low at 20 for start, but can easily grow up to 80 because humans are using too much light and quickly running out. Lowest it can go is 15.

Third slime:

Rainbow slime:
Diet: Fungi or lettuce related crops
Favourite: rainbow coloured mushrooms (Grows in the indigo quarry's caves only). Has a slight chance to give 8 plorts if it is mixed with the banana slime.

Plortonomics: red at the top, blue green and yellow in the middle, and purple and orange on the bottom, this array of colors does fool some ranchers.

Aggressive: ONLY if not kept in dark rooms. (The grotto) Although, it will not die in the sun.

Rancher Risks: Because it likes the dark, it will become angry if not kept there and will bite you for 15hp lost. it will be happy for biting you for 30 seconds before it progressivly gets angry again.

Occurances: Found in caves all around, it's primary spawning point is the Indigo Quarry. (Yes, it spawns where the Phospho largo is, at least two will be there).
The Dry Reef, Indigo Quarry, and The Moss Blanket.

Plortonomics: Usually used for making coloured crayons, it's also used to make coloured paint.

Plorts costing 20 top out at 80, and lowest at 15, these slimes are a good investment.

Next Slime: (I have a lot of ideas)

Mud Slime:
Diet: Hens
Favourite: a mud hen (found near muddy areas).
Aggressive: No, but if not kept in mud, it will be angry and bite 10hp outta' ya.

Slimeology: This brown thing is actually a very sweet guy when it's in mud. Being dark and light brown all over, it's actually pretty cute.

When a largo craps in a pond, it becomes mud, and then mud slimes can spawn. Or, if a tarr jumps into water, it turns it into mud for 3 minutes, and then becomes clear water again.

How to care for: Put it in a pond, and then make a tarr, or put a largo in the pond, and then feed it. It'll become mud.

Mud Slimes are invincible to tarrs because they're great hiders (when in mud). But if out of mud, they're vulnerable.

Rancher Risks: If you happen to land in a mud pond (out in the wilderness) you'll be stuck until the mud loosens and dissolves back into water. Slimes too will become stuck and won't be able to move until it's back to water. Other than that, it's not aggressive if in mud. It also cannot dissolve if on land. But it will attack you if put in a corral.

Occurrences: The moss blanket (when water is turned to mud) and Infernal Mudlands (My own idea).

Plortonomics: This mud plort goes good in coffee, and makes a fine fertilizer. (It can also be used to make crops grow in half the speed if given one mud plort, but you can only give it one per crop).

Starting at a selling point of 7, it can go up to 60 and lowest can be 1.

And final slime for the day:

Zombie Slime:
Diet: YOU and rotten goo
Favourite: Rotten Goo (dropped from Zombie slimes when they die).
Aggressive: YES, like tarr, they like to eat things, fruit, meat, and veggies, as well plorts, but they cannot eat slimes. Once they eat a veggie or something, they replicate once, and then they can't replicate further. (The spawn can though).

Slimeology: Green-to black in colour and always having a sickly look to them, they're not too pretty. Despised by nearly everyone out there, they're not too good. BUT, they're absolutely great for shows like the 'The Scooching Dead.' So, selling their plorts usually brings in big money.

Rancher Risks: Like stated before, they will replicate and eat your crops and veggies. Their attacks are rather slow, and they only do 5 damage, but in big hoards, they can easily take a rancher down. Soon after their rampage, they'll become bored, die and then become normal slimes.

Occurrences: Found primarily in the Infernal Mudlands, outbreaks elsewhere are rare, but when it does happen, it's a travesty.

Plortonomics: The only thing that saves them from being totally despised by ranchers is their HEFTY plort worth. Starting out as 60 and topping out at 115, but a low of 40, they're ALWAYS good money makers.

And, I mention twice about an 'island' called Infernal Mudlands, right?

My idea, that it is where boom slimes, zombie slimes, mud slimes, and rad slimes reside at. Occasionally, normal slimes such as phosphor, rock, and tabby slimes appear there.
Being mostly muddy and wet, there are many creeks and crevices filled with mud and mud slimes.
Towards the back is where it leads near the Glass Desert, where boom slimes like to be. Also, on very small parts of the island there are tiny bits of lava, where boom and aura slimes reside in ABUNDANCE.
The Zombie slimes however, just are like pink slimes, with a 50% less spawn rate.
The only food that grow there is a prickle pear. It also spawns a lot of mud hens.

But of course, this is all my own idea. I'd be sooo SOOO stoked if any of this became a part of the game. But I doubt it.

Of course, if ya have any questions, just ask me! Laters! (GREAT site by the way)

Here's a rough sketch of what they'd look like, as well as a b-fruit sketch.
Attachments
Slimes Pt.1.11.jpg
Slimes Pt.1.11.jpg (228.41 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
Thanks to Sectanza for making my avatar! ;)
BlazingEmpire15
Rancher

Re: I have a BUNCH of slime ideas!

Postby BlazingEmpire15 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:32 pm

I have even more slime ideas here!

Slime 6:

Pea Slime: No, it's not yellow.

Diet: Veggies
Favourite: Mini Pea
Aggressive: No

Slimeology: This slime actually was a product when an aura slime ate a mini pea.
Ever since, there's been many pea slimes around. And they're not small either, they're the same size of every other slime! Light green with a darker green set of leaves at the top set this cute guy apart from most!

Food Details: A Mini Pea is actually the same size as the peas on earth, but since they're trademarked, the guy who discovered them named em' Mini Peas. But, they're grown primarily in jungles and the moss blanket. What sets this apart from other veggies, is that it takes two mini peas to feed a slime, because they're not as nutritious. Plus, they grow on a bush when planted in a garden and they can grow 30 at normal, and 75 at max.

Rancher Risks: Even though it's not aggressive, and really a 'threat' persay, his cuteness attracts other slimes, causing unnecisary largos. And, like every other slime, it takes two mini peas for him to spit a plort(s) out.

Occurrences: PRIMARILY in the moss blanket, and very rarely in the indigo quarry.

Plortonomics: Aside being a pea, they're actually not too expensive. Used for good salads though!

15 for normal price, 5 for lowest, and 50 for highest.

Slime 7:

Coal Slime:
Diet: charcoal
Favourite: charcoal
Aggressive: YES

Slimeology: This black slime with grey specks all over is actually pretty cute!

Rancher risks: Coal slimes ARE angry only if they aren't allowed to roam free in the grotto or a cave. (Since, they don't eat plorts and only eat coal, you do not have to worry about them eating your food, slimes, and turning into largos and tars). When encaged, they'll bite 10hp out'ya.

Occurrences: They [b][i]ONLY spawn in caves, and they're VERY rare, but they primarily (rarely) in the Indigo Quarry, and Inferno Mudlands. (And there's a even RARER chance for them to spawn in the grotto in a group of 3).

Charcoal also spawns in the grotto and caves all around.

Plortonomics: Since these slimes are rare, their plorts are worth more. And Earth's coal system is running thin, and QUICKLY, so these bad boys give 80 per plort, 40 at lowest, and 120 at highest.

That's all for now.

Plortonomics
Thanks to Sectanza for making my avatar! ;)
BlazingEmpire15
Rancher

Return to Slime Design