Slime journal entry making service.

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Slime journal entry making service.

Postby FishFruit14 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:43 am

Tell me about your slime, and I'll make journal entries for them. The more details you give, the more interesting I can make the journal entries. Please give me a length of the journal entries, because I don't want to ramble.

My personal journal entries

Spider slimes

Journal entries I made for others]

N/A

Lineup for journal entries

Onago slime by Sectanza
Hoo slime by Sectanza

In partnership with PancakeTheRancher
Last edited by FishFruit14 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sectanza made my amazing spider slime avatar!!! Thanks, Sectanza!!!
FishFruit14
Rancher

Re: Slime journal entry making service.

Postby Sectanza » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:44 am

Could you make an entry on the Hoo Slime or the Onago/Hook Slime? You can choose whichever one you can come up with more ideas for. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2028 (Onago is at the top of the first post, Hoo is at the bottom)
It can be as long or as short as you want it (just not chapter-book size please XD), but I'd prefer it to be a medium-sized post (a little bit shorter than the Spider Slime's entry). If I didn't give enough info, please let me know, and thank you in advance! ^u^
Considering this a Benefit as well; any requests you want to give me right now as well as any you have on the list already will be bumped up to first. :D
Sorry if I ever come off a little rude. I'm a bit of a tsundere.
Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantART
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby FishFruit14 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Sectanza wrote:Could you make an entry on the Hoo Slime or the Onago/Hook Slime? You can choose whichever one you can come up with more ideas for. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2028 (Onago is at the top of the first post, Hoo is at the bottom)
It can be as long or as short as you want it (just not chapter-book size please XD), but I'd prefer it to be a medium-sized post (a little bit shorter than the Spider Slime's entry). If I didn't give enough info, please let me know, and thank you in advance! ^u^
Considering this a Benefit as well; any requests you want to give me right now as well as any you have on the list already will be bumped up to first. :D

Yours are first in the line, and I'll get to them soon. Also, thanks for the offer, if I come up with any slimes I'd like drawn, I'll send them your way.
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby Ninjazosia » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:27 pm

I'm a 7Zee Corporation Slimeobiologist, so shoot those entries over the me and I'll get them formatted, grammatically and scientifically edited, and approved.
What's Krakalacken? -Octoslime

Liscensed 7Zee Corp Slimeobiologist
http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1595
Ninjazosia
Rancher

Location: Interuniversal Research Station Delta, Location Classified

Postby FishFruit14 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:35 pm

Ninjazosia wrote:I'm a 7Zee Corporation Slimeobiologist, so shoot those entries over the me and I'll get them formatted, grammatically and scientifically edited, and approved.

Will do good sir.

((You know, I think we have enough people on the forums to make a complete slime from a small idea. Artists, stories, slimepedias...)
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby FishFruit14 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Entry 12

I think I spotted a new type of slime today! I was hunting phosphors, and I saw this silverish slime in the distance. I went to return my phosphor slimes to the corral, then took a quick nap, and when I went out to find it back, it was gone! I'd better not be so foolish again today.

Entry 15

I saw the new slime again today. Once again, it was off in the distance, but I'm sure I saw it grab a hen hen with a Tarr-like body extension and eat it. Not sure if I should explore it more or not, it may be dangerous.

Entry 16

I saw it again! It was eating carrots and pogo fruits this time. Is it a pink-tarr hybrid?

Entry 21

I forgot about the new slime until today, but I saw it in the dark again, grabbing a phosphor slime and gobbling it up. Terrifying.

Entry 28

Today I ran into a whole horde of them! As I was walking by, they whipped at me, slashing their hair-like protrusions against my body. I woke up a bit later. I must investigate further.

Entry 31

I caught one today! I stood perfectly still, and it didn't notice me, and then I sucked it into the vac. I'll put it in a corral and feed it.

Entry 32

It's gone! I should have known, seeing it appear only in the night, but I forgot to put on a solar shield, and it dissapeared just like a phosphor!

Entry 35

I caught another one today and fed it some stony hens. It grabbed it with it's hair and the hens went right down the hatch. I grabbed a few of it's plorts for examination.

Entry 37

The plorts seem to have a stretchy, elastic-like substance attached at one end. It actually looks exactly like the hair on top of it's respective slime. I believe these will sell for high prices back at home.

Entry 40

It knocked me out again! Every day, knocking me out. It is very aggressive.

Entry 43

I've decided to no longer study these slimes. They are too aggressive for me, and I can't handle the pain. As a final note, I have decided to name them "Hook slimes" due to the hook-like extensions on their 'head'.

•••

So yeah. There's the Hook* slime, Sectanza. Tell me if you want anything changed. I also don't know much about Yokai, so I didn't know why it would be named Onago. Hope you like it, and if not, I'll change it up. I'll hopefully get to the other one soon.
Last edited by FishFruit14 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Awesome! Thank you so much! :D
The name of the Yokai 'Hari Onago' translates to 'Hook Girl.' I'm pretty sure Onago was what translated to girl, so oops... XD Its other name is the Hook Slime though. :P
Sorry if I ever come off a little rude. I'm a bit of a tsundere.
Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantART
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby FishFruit14 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:12 pm

Sectanza wrote:Awesome! Thank you so much! :D
The name of the Yokai 'Hari Onago' translates to 'Hook Girl.' I'm pretty sure Onago was what translated to girl, so oops... XD Its other name is the Hook Slime though. :P

Haha, oops, the girl slime seems to be pretty vicious. We might have misnamed that one, guys.

I'll fix it right up.
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby BlazingEmpire15 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:13 pm

Hey dude, I'd love if ya could add one or two, or even all of the slimes I have 'created.'

I have so far, the Banana Slime, Mud Slime, Zombie Slime, Rainbow Slime, and Sunshine Slime!

I'd love if ya could do at least the Zombie Slime and Banana Slime. If ya have further questions, ask me, PM me, or check out my thread containing all the details about these slimes. Thanks!
Thanks to Sectanza for making my avatar! ;)
BlazingEmpire15
Rancher

Postby FishFruit14 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:14 pm

BlazingEmpire15 wrote:Hey dude, I'd love if ya could add one or two, or even all of the slimes I have 'created.'

I have so far, the Banana Slime, Mud Slime, Zombie Slime, Rainbow Slime, and Sunshine Slime!

I'd love if ya could do at least the Zombie Slime and Banana Slime. If ya have further questions, ask me, PM me, or check out my thread containing all the details about these slimes. Thanks!

Will do. Could you maybe link the URLs?
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby FishFruit14 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:16 pm

Tell me about your slime, and I'll make journal entries for them. The more details you give, the more interesting I can make the journal entries. Please give me a length of the journal entries, because I don't want to ramble.

My personal journal entries

Spider slimes

Journal entries I made for others]

Hook slime by Sectanza

Lineup for journal entries

Hoo slime by Sectanza
Zombie slime by BlazingEmpire15
BananaSlime by BlazingEmpire15

In partnership with PancakeTheRancher
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby BlazingEmpire15 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:23 pm

Alrighty, I have no clue how to do urls here yet, but I can copy the descriptions of the Banana slime and zombie slime. Also, I only did a sketch of them, and they're not 'out.' So if it needs sketches constantly, you're out of luck. So, I have some slimes! Let's get down to business!

First we have the Banana Slime:
Favourite Fruit - B-Fruit (A Banana) (Grows primarily in the moss blanket) but can be found in the quarry).

Diet: ONLY B-fruits

Agressive: no

Slimeology: This little slime is a crowd-loved slime worldwide! They're good for making bananas. They're fully yellow with a small darker yellow banana on his forehead. (Like a Honey Slime)

Rancher Risks: Even though it isn't aggressive, their plorts are so delicious and tasty that they are highly sought after by honey slimes, phospher slimes, and pink slimes. If they're on your ranch, keep these slimes away, otherwise you'll have big issues.

Occurrence: Found SPECIFICALLY in the moss blanket, but rarely in the indigo quarry.

Plortonomics: These plorts are sweet and used heavily in making the banana flavoured milk on earth.

They're original cost is 45 but their top is 100, and lowest is 20.

Zombie Slime:
Diet: YOU and rotten goo
Favourite: Rotten Goo (dropped from Zombie slimes when they die).
Aggressive: YES, like tarr, they like to eat things, fruit, meat, and veggies, as well plorts, but they cannot eat slimes. Once they eat a veggie or something, they replicate once, and then they can't replicate further. (The spawn can though).

Slimeology: Green-to black in colour and always having a sickly look to them, they're not too pretty. Despised by nearly everyone out there, they're not too good. BUT, they're absolutely great for shows like the 'The Scooching Dead.' So, selling their plorts usually brings in big money.

Rancher Risks: Like stated before, they will replicate and eat your crops and veggies. Their attacks are rather slow, and they only do 5 damage, but in big hoards, they can easily take a rancher down. Soon after their rampage, they'll become bored, die and then become normal slimes.

Occurrences: Found primarily in the Infernal Mudlands, outbreaks elsewhere are rare, but when it does happen, it's a travesty.

Plortonomics: The only thing that saves them from being totally despised by ranchers is their HEFTY plort worth. Starting out as 60 and topping out at 115, but a low of 40, they're ALWAYS good money makers.
Thanks to Sectanza for making my avatar! ;)
BlazingEmpire15
Rancher

Postby FishFruit14 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:41 am

BlazingEmpire15 wrote:Alrighty, I have no clue how to do urls here yet, but I can copy the descriptions of the Banana slime and zombie slime. Also, I only did a sketch of them, and they're not 'out.' So if it needs sketches constantly, you're out of luck. So, I have some slimes! Let's get down to business!

First we have the Banana Slime:
Favourite Fruit - B-Fruit (A Banana) (Grows primarily in the moss blanket) but can be found in the quarry).

Diet: ONLY B-fruits

Agressive: no

Slimeology: This little slime is a crowd-loved slime worldwide! They're good for making bananas. They're fully yellow with a small darker yellow banana on his forehead. (Like a Honey Slime)

Rancher Risks: Even though it isn't aggressive, their plorts are so delicious and tasty that they are highly sought after by honey slimes, phospher slimes, and pink slimes. If they're on your ranch, keep these slimes away, otherwise you'll have big issues.

Occurrence: Found SPECIFICALLY in the moss blanket, but rarely in the indigo quarry.

Plortonomics: These plorts are sweet and used heavily in making the banana flavoured milk on earth.

They're original cost is 45 but their top is 100, and lowest is 20.

Zombie Slime:
Diet: YOU and rotten goo
Favourite: Rotten Goo (dropped from Zombie slimes when they die).
Aggressive: YES, like tarr, they like to eat things, fruit, meat, and veggies, as well plorts, but they cannot eat slimes. Once they eat a veggie or something, they replicate once, and then they can't replicate further. (The spawn can though).

Slimeology: Green-to black in colour and always having a sickly look to them, they're not too pretty. Despised by nearly everyone out there, they're not too good. BUT, they're absolutely great for shows like the 'The Scooching Dead.' So, selling their plorts usually brings in big money.

Rancher Risks: Like stated before, they will replicate and eat your crops and veggies. Their attacks are rather slow, and they only do 5 damage, but in big hoards, they can easily take a rancher down. Soon after their rampage, they'll become bored, die and then become normal slimes.

Occurrences: Found primarily in the Infernal Mudlands, outbreaks elsewhere are rare, but when it does happen, it's a travesty.

Plortonomics: The only thing that saves them from being totally despised by ranchers is their HEFTY plort worth. Starting out as 60 and topping out at 115, but a low of 40, they're ALWAYS good money makers.

Thanks!

And for a url, you can just copy the lil website link thing at the top of your page. Like "www.example.com"

If you want to put make it look like it's part of a word, kinda like this: foxes, then you need to do {url=www.example.com}message{/url}, but replace each { with a [
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby NeferNightbug » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:48 am

NeferNightbug
Rancher

Postby FishFruit14 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:16 am

Entry 32

I saw an odd slime today. I was walking through the moss blanket just after a Tarr outbreak, and I saw it. Kinda feathery. Maybe a hen hen slime? Anyways, almost as soon as I saw it, a tabby-rock largo ate a honey plort, turning into a Tarr, and the new slime flew away in fear. Curses.

Entry 35

I saw the new slime again today. It was flying around in the dry reef, right next to my ranch. It was right at dawn, so the phosphors were still there, but unlike normal, they were not panicking. They simply sat around the flapping bird slime until they dissapeared. Odd.

Entry 40

Saw the bird slime again today in the moss blanket. It was flying up to get some bamboom, the boom slimes below perfectly peaceful for once. But then another Tarr outbreak scared it away.

Entry 43

Bird slime today for the 4th time now. I was bored, feeding rad plorts to the pink slimes in the quarry. The bird slime appeared, looked around, saw my 20 largos or so, and flew away. I guess it doesn't like largos.

Entry 47

I waited again today, holding a bunch of food and throwing any largos I saw far away. After a while, about 6 of the feathered slimes appeared. I tried giving them food, but they only accepted the bamboom. All the nearby slimes were relaxed, the tabby slimes weren't even running for the honey plorts, and the boom slimes just kinda sat there. I took the new slimes back home with me.

Entry 48

They escaped! I forgot to put an air net on their corral, and I woke up to see the last one flying away! I'll have to stop that from happening again.

Entry 51

I got some more of the peaceful slimes today, but they hated my largos. They'd hide in the corner furthest away from the hunter-phosphors, until I put them in the grotto.

Entry 54

Their plorts are very interesting. I have been experimenting with them the last few days, and have found that when ground they turn into beautiful dyes. I forsee them being a great source of income, very popular back on Earth.

Entry 58

I have caught a few more of the slimes, and put them in a corral next to my tabbies, rocks, and booms. It's great to see the normally active and troublesome slimes calm for once. I think these ones are my new favourite.

Entry 60

I have decided to call these new slimes "Hoo Slimes" after a mythical creature my grandmother used to tell me about on Earth that greatly ressembles these cute balls of jelly. I am also sending my journal entries to ranchers across the planet to see what they think of my new discovery.

Farewell, [name]
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby SgtPugsly » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:42 am

Hi, if i wanted a journal for a slime, how would i get it? just ask, giving some sort of description on it? id like to see what you can make with my slime. but i need to know if you would do it first, id also edit this post, to save space or something, LOOK IDK WHY IL JUST EDIT THIS OK?
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Id recomend Hachiseiko's Slime maker kit, its quite good!
Thanks to Dsp for my Avatar here, :D
Take me down to mis-take city
where the mistakes happen
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby FishFruit14 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:48 am

•_•

I forgot about this post completely...
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby SgtPugsly » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:56 am

FishFruit14 wrote:•_•

I forgot about this post completely...

Il... just take this as a "Im not really doing this anymore... sorry" sort of thing... thanks for replying.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Id recomend Hachiseiko's Slime maker kit, its quite good!
Thanks to Dsp for my Avatar here, :D
Take me down to mis-take city
where the mistakes happen
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby RadSlime3000 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:49 pm

i have quite a few. if you can, can you make all of them in the same journal entry? some of them require another to do something. and plz do killing the void tarr in the journal entry!

links:
silver slime: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2598
Void Tarr: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2603
Shadow Slime: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2604
I AM A:
Terrarian
Rad Slime
Night Wing
Minecrafter
Anomaly
Aether Dragon
Glitch

My current feats:

Highest Point in Mochi's Manor

I am freinds with a Hunter slime named "Meowster*.

hOI!
RadSlime3000
Rancher

Return to Slime Design