Lion Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Lion Slime

Postby DogSlimePlz » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:12 pm

Caption:
"This creature packs a big roar and a fuzzy heart."

Occurrence/Location:
The Moss Blanket is the most common area to find this slime. They can, however, also spawn in the Glass Desert.

Plort Value:

Diet:
Meat

Favorite Food:
Elder Roostro

Aggressive?:
Only when they haven't been fed, or are agitated.

Slimeology:
Commonly found hanging around the front pool, lion slimes are easy to spot due to their thick manes. Normally, lion slimes are very friendly and are easy to vac up. Just be careful, because they can get hungry easily. As these lions can easily make their way out of a corral, put up high walls and an air net, and maybe you can have as many as you want. When agitated, they will attack ranchers, so an auto feeder is desperately needed. Unless you want a face full of scars. Lion slimes are able to made into largos, and usually, are very useful to be kept nearby because they can attack Tarrs if an outbreak were to take place. Their golden plorts are valuable, however not as valuable as a golden slime's. Just take good care of them. A happy slime is a good slime!

Plortonomics:
Back on Earth lion plorts are used in expensive jewelry, mixed together with gold plorts, and they are also used in a brand of brightly glowing light bulbs. Other than that, they are used to cash in and get money.

I tried to make a picture - lost the file. Sorry guys ;w;
Dog Slimes are love, Dog Slimes are life
DogSlimePlz
Plort

Re: Lion Slime

Postby CashMoney » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Nice! I like that it's favorite food is actually somewhat difficult to acquire, compared to other slimes favorites. Plort value might be a little too high compared to how easily these slimes could be ranched. Maybe having them be aggressive towards to player could justify that price.
Introducing... The Shiba Slime!

You: "Don't you think that's enough honey-boom largos?"
Me: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
CashMoney
Rancher

Re: Lion Slime

Postby DogSlimePlz » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Thanks, CashMoney! It took a while for me to think of this! Anyway, I do agree, I have been browsing and I see so many foods that seem easy to acquire, so I took a different route for that.
Yeah, I suppose I was thinking too high for the plorts. But come to think of it, lion slimes have one trait I didn't mention, and that is that they're somewhat shy. I'll change it if I need to. But I think that having a 70 price value for a lion-like slime, which changes all the time, it makes the catch totally worth it.
Also, yeah, I was thinking of making it aggressive to players, but I decided to just make it passive, like Tabby Slimes, and make feral Lion Slimes.

This slime looks totally cute, I really think it should be added to the game ^-^
Dog Slimes are love, Dog Slimes are life
DogSlimePlz
Plort

Return to Slime Design