Dragon Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Dragon Slime

Postby PancakeTheRancher » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:36 am

Entry 730 : Today I had my biggest birthday party yet! Yet again (You've guessed it if you read my entries) I had another coral and also a Vac Pack upgrade! On my Vac Pack upgrade I got the best jetpack , 6 more slots and can hold 50 things in them and a protective shield to make sure I am safe from aggressive slimes! So I decided I will go exploring tomorrow to find a new slime!

Entry 731 : Instead of going North from the Hen Hen Farm like I always do , I decided to go south! Into a dark forest , I took a flash light with me , so I crossed the road into to the dark forest not knowing what to see , as I was looking for a slime I saw an unusual path I took it , it led underground for a second I doubted myself and to look somewhere else but a sudden urge of courage stroke me , I entered this underground cave and heard a mysterious growl I ran as fast as I could all the way home , feared of the woods!

Entry 737 : My courage came back to me and I entered the forest again but I did not take the path to the cave as I feared what might be in there... A twig snapped! It wasn't me , I did not know where or what to go or do so I just stayed there peering my surroundings... Snap! I heard it again , I didn't know where from so I carried on in caution... As I looked to the left and right I found a stone wall at the end of the forest , so I decided to make my way back home and hope for the next day to bring me luck!

Entry 740 : I have looked for 2 days and found nothing so maybe today brings me luck , I entered the forest yet again and followed the path that led to the cave but I did not enter as on the other side of the hole to the cave was a plort , it was red with metallic green spots I vaced it and ran to the science lab hoping they were not busy , luckily for me atleast half of them were also looking for new slimes so I gave that science team the plort and they were astonished , as I , every year give them a new plort or object!

Entry 789 : As I gave the science team a hasn't contacted me yet I decide to go into the forest , I followed the path , took a deep breath and went into the cave , I heard the growl again that I heard 58 days ago but I went on deeper and deeper into the cave , I activated my shield and flash light , scanning the area hopping to see something , I saw an egg I vaced it and still went on to explore I felt something was watching me... Grrr ... I stood still turned around and saw a slime , red with metallic green spots just like the pattern on the egg and plort , I tried vaccing it , it didn't work , It was not a definitely largo but also it was not an ordinary slime I slowly backed up against the wall , it sniffed me to say give me my egg back , I grabbed the slime and ran to the science lab , even though it was a mile away I risked my life , I want to world to en knowledge this slime I ran past reception and straight into the lab and threw it and it's egg into a observation cage ...

Entry 800 : The science team figured out that the plort could be turned into clothing , padded where however it looked like scales and I was right but it was only a prototype of what that plort could produce , I introduced them to the slime , I told them I named it a dragon slime , But that was only a beta name , I also told them this is no ordinary slime and I had to rangle it to get it here so they fed it hen hens and it produced plorts and they gathered the plorts to make with and the other half of the team investigated the slime and it's eggs

Entry 845 : The egg hatched! A slime , just red came out of it and it was alot smaller than your average pink slime , about the size of a stony hen hen... While I was at the lab they gifted me a whole clothing set of what the plort had produced , even though it was scaly , it was surprisingly comfortable and they told me it is heat proof , as they explained how they saw the dragon breathe fire as they tried to take it's egg the plort can resist that fire!

Entry 855 : They upgraded my Vac Pack so I could Vac the dragon and they told me I could keep it , it was alot more neutral around me like I saved it from that cave...

Entry 876 : I got invaded by the red , green metallic spotted dragon slimes and they started to eat all the hen hen but I vaced all 5 of them and put them in my coral , it looked like the orginal 2 dragon slimes explained to the other dragons what had happend and they were alright with it but I felt wrong keeping these slimes in a coral so I vaced them and released them into the wild , I cried a bit but I stayed strong as what I was doing I knew it was right , I told the science team then uploaded the data to the world...

(Wanting art work)

read my previous entries http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1981 http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1993

For lazy people who can't be bothered to read all that pretty much I discovered a whole new type of slime , and it shared nearly no attributes with other slimes so I didn't keep them in a corral , I just studied them!

Credit to KaosDrgn for the suggestion
THE LEGENDARY PANCAKE REAPEEARS!!!!!!!

Ii'm back!
PancakeTheRancher
Rancher

Re: Dragon Slime

Postby KaosDrgn » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:02 am

Hello Pancake and thank you for taking the time to write these awesome entries!

"they startet to ea all the hen hen" oh yeah. They are always hungry ;) And the hens are so tasty...

And they want all your gold plorts for their hoards.
*RAAWWWRRRR* >:D
KaosDrgn
Rancher

Postby FishFruit14 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:40 pm

I'm glad to see that you're still using my entry style! :D
Sectanza made my amazing spider slime avatar!!! Thanks, Sectanza!!!
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby PancakeTheRancher » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:45 pm

FishFruit14 wrote:I'm glad to see that you're still using my entry style! :D

I really like it , I thought your spider slime one was amazing so I took inspiration and used it in my own work :)
THE LEGENDARY PANCAKE REAPEEARS!!!!!!!

Ii'm back!
PancakeTheRancher
Rancher

Postby PataponCreeper » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:46 am

do they come in purple or in Spyro The Dragon? please tell me they do
PataponCreeper
Plort

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Cool!
Which organisation were the scientists working for?
If you awnser 7Zee the Oceanus Corporation may need to terminate your species. Terms and conditions apply.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to Slime Design